Recent Purchases

Tools    

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Six pairs of socks, two belts, two t-shirts, 20 B&H, a clump (?) of bananas, four cans of Guinness, four tins of baked beans and a bottle of spring water...
bunch of banana's

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by SmegFirk
bunch of banana's
I'll feed them to my herd of fish...

I was busy earlier today, and grabbed the following:

A new mini-fridge
A new slow cooker
A new smoker

Plus this...

case of busch light
lighter
t-bone steak yummy

2.5 litres of polycell basecoat
2.5 litres of 'wellbeing' dulux once matt emulsion
5 brushes in a wee packet
1 mini roller set
1 large roller set
1 litre of jasmine white paint for wood/metal

Ł54 just went poof!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Alvin
I bought a sandwich and a bottle of water from M&S, and this is the worst thread I've ever seen. Well done.
Ha. The only reason you posted that on here was to boast of your wealth for buying a sandwich at M&S. The home of the most delicious, yet exuberantly expensive sandwiches this side of the galaxy.

"This is not just a ham sandwich...this is two slices of Marks & Spencers golden wholemeal bread, baked on the fires of Mount Etna, with a slice of rare dinsosaur ham placed gently between them by baby angels..."
Originally Posted by Sedai
Cat food, cat litter, The Spike Lee Joint Collection, drugs, The New World, Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic rifle, ski mask, hot glue, boiled figs, 10 penny nails, six-pack of vasoline, innertube, monkey wrench, sausage, hat.
I am terrified, yet equally aroused by this purchase. What kind of shop would sell such a variety of goodies?

this color Roxy T, yellow e&w sweater,White peasant skirt, 2 cans of Lost Energy and Khaos, and the best vegitarian veitnamese sub! mmhmm

Though I hadnt purchased it, I was recently given the movie "My First Mister" one of the movies that I enjoyed bunches..

There are those who call me...Tim.
The Legenf of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I used to despise this game. I loved the graphics, they were actually one of the things I thought was done really well, but that damned Triforce quest in the middle really spoiled it for me. So once I finished the game I traded it in (can't remember what for).

I saw it for a fiver the other day, so I'm gonna give it another go, see if it improves with age.

Put me in your pocket...
Summer camp (payment) for the kids.
Summer shirts for the kids.
Birthday present for my daughters friend.
Stress Relief Sea Salt Soak...from Bath and Body works
A hanging Sconce (very cool)...from an artist I saw this past weekend.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by nebbit
Whats a sconce?
You put jam and cream on it and gobble it up silly! My mum makes the best sconces.