Don't mess with The Zohan

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
I am looking forward to Adam Sandler's new movie.. looks funny as hell.

looks stupid as hell and its will be suck ass movie.

I liked old movies in his prime but right now his recently movies had been horrible. He isn't funny anymore. he's boring to me.

Not really a fan of any Sandler and this looks like his standard run of mill silly movie that just plain isn't funny. I'm gonna pass

Not really a fan of any Sandler and this looks like his standard run of mill silly movie that just plain isn't funny. I'm gonna pass

What he said... ^^^

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm torn, because this does look funny, but then Adam Sandler's movies are just never of any good quality. I already know that it's going to feature a bunch of Adam's untalented buddies in roles that couild have gone to people who are actually funny, there's going to be a tacked on romantic subplot with a bland pretty actress who was chosen strictly so she won't upstage anyone, the direction is going to be shoddy, and it's going to end with a scene of people cheering Adam on. All of his movies end that way. Every last one of them. Did someone not get enough love in his childhood? Jeez. I'll wait till this is on DVD, or on TV so I won't have to pay to see it. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I really enjoyed Sandler's films when I was younger. I definitely was that fourth grader who seized every opportunity to watch/quote Billy Madison or Happy Gilmore. So many of his recent films have been disappointing. Click was a total disaster, one of the worst movies I've ever watched in its entirety. Zohan looks ridiculous, and awful, and rather embarrassing for him. I mean he's about forty now, it's time to move on with the fart jokes.

Movie Forums Extra
This movie looks really dumb. I'll prob see it eventually though.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
New interview, with an apperance by Adam Sandler's untalanted friend

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Is it just me or does Adam Sandler always seem shy and awkward?
That is because he nearly always is, I was watching What it Takes on ReelzChannel 238 (DirecTV) and he talks a bit about his stage fright and how he gets jitters still sometimes.

Did you guys see him in Punch-Drunk Love? I reckon we saw something close to the real Sandler there!

Movie Forums Extra
very good movie.
had me laughing the whole time.

My life isn't written very well.
My Fantasy night at the movies would be:

Don't mess with the Zohan
Bedtime Stories (Adam Sandler)
The Love Guru(Mike Myers)

...kidding...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

You want to post like me?
Did you guys see him in Punch-Drunk Love? I reckon we saw something close to the real Sandler there!
I wouldn't claim to know anything about the real Sandler. However I see your point. Punch drunk love was very different compared to any other Sandler flick. It was wierd for me because I expected just an ordinary comedy and it turned out to be deeply pshycological.

I quite enjoyed Zohan.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen this yet and it doesnt look to good, but I'll give it a go.