Old Cartoons

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
what was your favorite old cartoon. im not talking about as old a mikey mouse, im talkin like george of the jungle and rocky and bullwinkle. like early 90's stuff. well what was it?

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

George of the Jungle and Rocky & Bullwinkle are 1960s creations.

So how "old" a cartoon are you really looking for? Do you even have any idea what you're talking about?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Holden Pike gets angry like a wounded wilderbeast protecting its baby from a hungry lion in the middle of winter in a open valley when lions are their hungiest and wounded wilderbeast are their most fierce.

Anyways,
Ninja Turtles
Ren & Stimpy

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
who framed rodger rabbit was my favourate i loved that movie to bits i dont think they could have done any thing else to that movie its perfect.

what about the forgoten ones bedknobs and broomsticks, willy wonker, mary poppins

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by totalacid1
bedknobs and broomsticks, willy wonker, mary poppins
ummmm, they're not cartoons.

1. Popeye
2. Hong Kong Phooey
3. Mighty Mouse

I lived for Speed Racer back in 1976.

I remember the year because a game show that always aired right before it affixed the year to its title - Match Game '76!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My favorites from the 90s include Taz-Mania, Batman and Pinky and the Brain.

My most recent favorites are Justice League, Johnny Bravo, Recess and Fillmore.

But my all time favorites are The Simpsons, Rugrats, Tom & Jerry and Spider-Man ('94).

I know some of you may think that the 1994 series of Spider-Man is the worst one, but I wasn't alive in 1967 and haven't had chance to see the new animated series. But i'll try and see them both soon.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
1. Looney Tune Adventures
2. Tom n Jerry
3. Bobbys World
4. Double Dragons
5. Pinky and the Brain
6. Flintstones
7. Garfield
8. Simpsons
9. Spider-man
10. Superman

I personally think that the 80s had the best cartoons. Fraggle Rock being my all time favorite. Following close behind is Scooby-Doo, and the Muppets..My list could go on...
90s cartoons... I find there are just a few great cartoons that came from the 90s...South Park, Kevin Spencer, the Simpsons (although that started in the 80s).

Originally Posted by Parky
I know some of you may think that the 1994 series of Spider-Man is the worst one, but I wasn't alive in 1967 and haven't had chance to see the new animated series. But i'll try and see them both soon.
i never liked the 67 cartoon. i always watched the 94 one and i still watch today if reruns are on.
well my favorite was Teenage Mutant ninja turtles,

MovieForums Extra
Looney Tunes
Fractured Fairytales
Mr. Peabody
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Hercules

Where in the hell is GI JOES and TRANSFORMERS? Huh?

Transformers! I love it.

And

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I never watched that show. Transformers. Maybe I did, I can't really remember it at all.

May The Forks be With Us
my favorite is George of the Jungle and Rocky and Bullwinkle, i think they ruined both of the movies though. they were both no good after a while.
"strong like moose and squirell!"

I really dont remember cartoons i use to watch, thats probably cause i dont really like to watch T.V. anymore only my shows. I wish they would play shows like Ren and Stimpy or Beavis and Butthead again.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
The Simpsons (DOH!)
Popeye (the black and white 1930s ones)
The Flintstones
Superman (the 1940s ones)

Put me in your pocket...
There's a bunch of oldies I like...

The Looney Tunes and The Merry Melodies
Kimba
Johnny Quest
Josie and the Pussycats
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
The Wacky Races
Mighty Mouse
Snagglepuss
Yogi Bear

Brian...I remember SpeedRacer! My brother use to watch him too and it always seemed to be on right before Kimba, so I'd sometimes watch it with him. I liked Racer X.

We also have a few videos with the old 30's and 40's cartoons. I loved watching them with the kids when they were little. Betty Boop, Superman, Little Lulu, Popeye, Susie the coupe, the Tortoise and the Hare, the Tex Averey Wolfe...and so on. Fun stuff.

As far as the 90's the only cartoons I remember my kids liking were Princess Guinevere and the Jewel Riders...and The Animainiacs.