Mofo Bros Top 100: A Raul and Sean Production

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

Comic book movie day keeps rolling along. Downey Jr. is the only guy who could have pulled off the gig with this movie being as awesome as it is for me. I think this is the best story on the screen of them all. Oh and Bridges makes a real awesome villain for me.

Haven't seen Army of Shadows.

I like The Birds pretty well. It's not a favorite Hitch or anything but it's still iconic.

Big City is really the only Ray film that I've been a big fan of so far, you hit it on the head with that female lead thing.

Graduate is good, not necessarily great for me but again iconic.

War and Peace is just too damn long to truly enjoy for me and became a chore after the first couple hours. That's just my .02¢ of course and many would disagree.

Looks like a lot more 60s on it's way.

I was a tad underwhelmed by Iron Man. I mean, I liked it, but it's not even close to my favorite CBM or even MCU movie. That said, I haven't seen it in a while. Who knows if it improves on a rewatch.

Still stands as one of the best female performances ever for me, Naomi Watts was awesome. And another film where I really dig the films structure, which makes the story told very well done. Penn and Del Toro are both really good too.

Iron Man is my favorite Marvel. Really love the character.

I really liked 21 Grams too but there are probably three Innaritu I like better. I also don’t remember it very well.

Loving the list so far. Feels very personal, which is the whole point.

Iron Man is my favorite Marvel. Really love the character.

I really liked 21 Grams too but there are probably three Innaritu I like better. I also don’t remember it very well.

Loving the list so far. Feels very personal, which is the whole point.
Thanks man. I'm enjoying your list too, yours feels super epic. I think the 50 will get cool too when you have attempted to rank those.

Wylers masterpiece for me. His characters feel so real, testament to both the writing and the acting in the film. Dana Andrews and Teresa Weight have great chemistry. Fredrick March and Harold Russell give super genuine performances too.

I remember liking 21 Grams a lot back then, but haven't seen it in a long, long time. Barely remember it. As far as Iñarritu's "trilogy", Babel has stuck with me more.

Wylers masterpiece for me. His characters feel so real, testament to both the writing and the acting in the film. Dana Andrews and Teresa Weight have great chemistry. Fredrick March and Harold Russell give super genuine performances too.
Ooh, I love that film.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I mean, we knew it was coming right? One of my favorite comic book movies certainly, one of the most entertaining. Consider this all the Avengers movies wrapped together if you want because for the most part I love them all.

The Avengers is one of my favorite superhero movies. It's one of the most exciting action movies to watch, and I love the interaction between the characters.

Nolan's best from the trilogy and again in contention for best comic book movie for me. I still agree that it's a great performance from Ledger too.

I'm not a fan of the Nolan Batman movies, but The Dark Knight is worth watching just for Heath Ledger's performance.

Comic book movie day keeps rolling along. Downey Jr. is the only guy who could have pulled off the gig with this movie being as awesome as it is for me. I think this is the best story on the screen of them all. Oh and Bridges makes a real awesome villain for me.

I don't really care for the first half hour of Iron Man, but after he gets out of Afghanistan, the movie gets much better. I don't think anyone would have been better for the role than Robert Downey Jr.

Such a fantastic written and great looking film. Won't be the last Wilder.

One of the greatest scripts of all time. One of the best performances, by Davis, too.

Sunset Boulevard is a great movie that just gets better every time I watch it.

I haven't seen All About Eve in a while, but it's another great movie.

Raul finally gets one with Back To The Future. I've not seen it in quite a while (as with most films) and, while it was never a favourite, I'm sure I'll still really like it. I don't really know much about The Best Years Of Our Lives, so don't really know how I'd feel about that if I saw it. Then he hits superhero town and there I do know how I feel (although I have seen a couple of them) and it's not good. The effects don't impress me (in fact they put me off), I don't care about anyone in it and the scripts are rarely good enough to do anything more than service the CGI and tell the (back)story. I can watch Charlie's Angel: Full Throttle for that and I get Drew Barrymore in a burlesque act.

Sunset Boulevard and All About Eve are great and both on my 100, so I'm obviously pleased to see them here. The Birds is OK (it's probably one of the better Hitchcock films for me) but again, it's not something I really think much of. Though I did have a Birds moment a few weeks ago and so iconic is that film that both my sister and myself referenced it.

Sunset Boulevard and All About Eve are great and both on my 100, so I'm obviously pleased to see them here. The Birds is OK (it's probably one of the better Hitchcock films for me) but again, it's not something I really think much of. Though I did have a Birds moment a few weeks ago and so iconic is that film that both my sister and myself referenced it.
My mother in law was scared of birds because of the movie the way people are scared of sharks because of Jaws. I never had that kind of a reaction, but The Birds is definitely in the zeitgeist in that kind of way.

Perhaps the most entertaining action movie for me. Love the cast, everyone was picked perfectly for their role honestly. I love the laughs that it provides too. That space ship is badass too. Might seem a bit too high but I've loved this since I saw it in the theater when I was 9. Distinctly remember going there and it was quite an experience. Seen it at least 20 times since and it's got to be one of my more watched films.

After initially loving The Dark Knight, I decided to give Iron Man a try and stupidly picked it up as a blind buy. I've watched it once and it's been collecting dust ever since.

I liked Independence Day when I was a teenager, but I'm not so sure I'd like it now.

There are things I like about Independence Day, but overall, I dislike it. I saw it in theaters back then when I was 19-20 and was disappointed even then.