Movies From The Past 5-10 Years You Think Will Become Classics

Tools    

Dark Knight most definitely. Not sure about the sequel though. Can I also throw in Lord of the Rings?

Here's a question.. What movies ARE considered masterpieces from the 90s? People are still talking about movies from the 1940's, even though many refuse to give b&w films a chance.
Last of the Mohicans would be on my list, along with The Usual Suspects and Saving Private Ryan.

Brimming with rififi!
Here's a question.. What movies ARE considered masterpieces from the 90s? People are still talking about movies from the 1940's, even though many refuse to give b&w films a chance.
Not sure what the general consensus is, but these would be mine off to the top of my head: Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Being John Malkovich, Heat, Reservoir Dogs, Fargo, Leon: The Professional, L.A. Confidential, American Beauty, The Truman Show, Barton Fink, Trainspotting, Glengarry Glen Ross, and Boogie Nights, Magnolia.

Tree of Life. I believe in time it will be considered as one of the greatest films of all time.

The Grand Budapest Hotel, Once Upon a Time in Anatolia and potentially Mad Max: Fury Road as well.

I will lose a lot of faith in films if Boyhood becomes a classic.

I don't know about Boyhood...it's a good film, but severely overrated.
I will submit an answer as soon as I figure out exactly what the topic of this thread is as there seems to be some confusion here.

Mad Max: Fury Road
Inception
No Country For Old Men
Dark Knight
I agree with these.

I don't know about Boyhood...it's a good film, but severely overrated.
Aren't classics classically overrated?

A lot of good suggestions... glad people are mentioning Dredd Great movie.

Gonna go outside the box with this one and mention a few nobody has said yet:
Real Steel
The Martian
The Grey
The Cabin In The Woods
Fury (Pitt)
Prisoners (Jackman/Gyllenhaal)
Olympus Has Fallen... more a brainless-action-classic along the lines of Die Hard or Commando style of "Classic"
I preferred judge dredd with stalone

I think the entire [B]dark night trilogy[/b], They nail every character they portray.
Interstellar- excellent plot, very well put together and displayed
Matrix trilogy - for those who can truly understand the story line
Step Brothers- this one will be hard to top, i have never laughed harder in my life
Deadpool- Ryan Reynolds portrays Deadpool perfectly, if you know his true character you know how hard this would be to pull off, the colossus they portray is horrible though. Stll Ryan Reynold's was so stellar this will be an action/comedy classic.

The first Matrix maybe... not the sequels.
I enjoyed the second one because of the action sequences, but the 2 follow ups weren't great.

What plot hole you on about, Omni? There's more than you can count.