Wot's this movie?

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Hi there.

My name is 007_nE0_Flipper and i'm lookin for a film.

It was about something thgat happened in a story and it had a start, middle and end. I can remember it starting with some creditz but at the end there was lots of creditz. I think the creditz rolled vertically but i'm not sure.

It was out in the last century but don't quote me on that.

I can remember the movie having a score. In fact i'm quite sure of this cos i seen it on cd somewhere (virgin megastore?). The music was nice and sometimes not nice. It got louder in some bits but in other bits it got quiet.

It had that actor in it whose been in some films (i think). He/she was really good in it. They had a head and a pair of arms (i think).

Any ideas? I'm wracking me brains

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but in this case, it's just a good way to derive amusement from the occasional idiocy of other forumgoers. I approve.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
It had that actor in it whose been in some films (i think). He/she was really good in it. They had a head and a pair of arms (i think).
Ed McMahon?

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
Troll? It might be Troll 2.

Originally Posted by Yoda
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but in this case, it's just a good way to derive amusement from the occasional idiocy of other forumgoers. I approve.

Ed McMahon?
Nah, not him. Ed is a Pisces and i remember the actor not having head in the clouds tendencies (don't quote me on that). he/she might be a pisces though, i'm nor really sure to be exact with you.

Troll? It might be Troll 2.
I've seen Troll 1 and I can't remember it. Does it have music dat goes loud and quiet in bits?

thanks guyz

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
It'll take a genius or a simpleton to guess this one

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

I know! it's that film!
You know the one everyone has seen or might not have seen.
It was a fantastic film, or a not very good one.
Mystery solved.

That does sound familiar.

It might be that but don't quote me.

That with the guy with the chin? Yes, I'm sure the main actor had a chin (don't quote me on that).

A system of cells interlinked
It had that guy, who went to that place, with all that stuff, and then those people were there.....

Enemies are so stimulating.
i remember those people, they wore those clothes
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

My life isn't written very well.
Oh yeah ! Wasn't she black or white, or something?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

She definatly had some kind of origin, maybe human perhaps? (but don't quote me on that).

I think it was that film that had a pavement in it and a road.

definatly sure (i think) there was a place involved but don't quote me on that!

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Originally Posted by MinionTV
definatly sure (i think) there was a place involved but don't quote me on that!
That movie had the best pants!!

" Say what again i dare you!!"
i mean that film with the guy!! t'was great, my favourite scene was in that place wher he does the thing. yeah