Can I talk to ?
You wanna talk to her?

Originally Posted by jrs
Where do you see that??
where the picture should be...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
only another 7000 posts to go to catch up with the word association thread.... good luck.

babys cant talk, but congrats on having a baby equilibrium.

When equilibrium says 'Talking to my baby' it means that he's talking on the phone or im or with his girlfriend who we constantly are made aware of how lucky he is to have her.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Ooooh ok

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
When equilibrium says 'Talking to my baby' it means that he's talking on the phone or im or with his girlfriend who we constantly are made aware of how lucky he is to have her.
Thats nice..

It's a police or sherrif's car sitting on a dock, next to what looks like a cruise ship. There are people in the background and it looks as if it's a mid morning or afternoon. It just rained and people are wearing rain coats. Now that I think of it the cruise ship might be an exhibit of some sort since there are people walking on and off, also there is a tall colorful sign that might indicate visiting hours or a map.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
It's a police or sherrif's car sitting on a dock, next to what looks like a cruise ship. There are people in the background and it looks as if it's a mid morning or afternoon. It just rained and people are wearing rain coats. Now that I think of it the cruise ship might be an exhibit of some sort since there are people walking on and off, also there is a tall colorful sign that might indicate visiting hours or a map.

Correct. I'm surprised you are the only person who actually could tell what this was.
Caitlyn said that all she could see is the fortune city logo, while others had no idea what it was. Which I found totally weird.

how is it so hard to see? it's there

" Say what again i dare you!!"
PIZAAAAAAAAAA!! man this thread is like the blitz, but instead of bombs its spam.

Anyone notice how big Sierra Mist has gotten? I mean, it seems like it came out of nowhere- and its not like its taken the place of 7-up or Sprite, but its defenetley big. Oh yeah, and Ive noticed Mellow Yellow is more available the further east you go. Whats with that?

Can't let the longest thread fade away.