I'm all SWEATY....

Tools    

Love how this has become a spinoff of Cat's radio thread where she interviews SC specifically about sweat.
I just thought that also because I had follow up questions about scent choice.

I guess I'm still in mode!

I wanna hear what your voice sounds like!
Miss Vicky has one when i was really drunk (shock, horror) telling her to stay safe from the fires ravaging her State, which apparently possessed her Kindle afterwords.

The one in the Vocaroo thread that prompted several "Is that English?" responses is broken.

Miss Vicky has one when i was really drunk (shock, horror) telling her to stay safe from the fires ravaging her State, which apparently possessed her Kindle afterwords.

The one in the Vocaroo thread that prompted several "Is that English?" responses is broken.
I reckon I can handle your accent. True story, my boyfriend once handed me the phone so I could translate ENGLISH with Opeth's Scottish tour manager. He's now accustomed! After years...

I have both of those saved.

I reckon I can handle your accent. True story, my boyfriend once handed me the phone so I could translate ENGLISH with Opeth's Scottish tour manager. He's now accustomed! After years...
I'm apparently slightly more comprehensible than JayDee. So go Camo! There's another dude from Glasgow here though, bet he's a godamned scholar.

I'm apparently slightly more comprehensible than JayDee. So go Camo! There's another dude from Glasgow here though, bet he's a godamned scholar.
My accent is clear, but...travels. I get influenced by my friends' accents so mine's a mess.

Jaydee posted a recording of him reciting a quote from Braveheart which I could understand perfectly, but in messages I got where he was just talking I couldn't understand a lot of what he said. Though in his defense his messages were much longer than yours. Both of your recordings are six seconds long.

Not that any of this has anything to do with being sweaty. Although who knows what kind of... activities my voice recording inspired.

Jaydee posted a recording of him reciting a quote from Braveheart which I could understand perfectly, but in messages I got where he was just talking I couldn't understand a lot of what he said. Though in his defense his messages were much longer than yours. Both of your recordings are six seconds long.
He was probably trying to do the Braveheart one properly, plus the accents in Braveheart barely resemble Scottish nevermind Glaswegian so if he was trying to imitate it then it would be easier to understand. This is Scottish people interacting with anyone not Scottish, it's so much work!