Joke Thread

Tools    

EYE (I)

LEFT TIT (Left it)

ARSE (behind the bush)
LOL. That's terrible. I didnt get it either.
That's why that joke is better told in person. You need to act it out for the punchline to have the right impact.

Lindsey: I'm thinking about running away to McDonald Land.
Ronald: McDonald Land? You know? That's where I'm from.
Lindsey: I hear it's a dictatorship where people disappear.
Ronald: Well Lindsey, maybe there's some undesirables there holding back genetic progress.

EYE (I)

LEFT TIT (Left it)

ARSE (behind the bush)
LOL. That's terrible. I didnt get it either.
That's why that joke is better told in person. You need to act it out for the punchline to have the right impact.
I got it straight away, i love naughty jokes!

Really? He Did? Well Brendan Fraser shouldn't exist, nor should Tobey Maguire. In fact, they should buried 500 feet beneath the earth's surface and never been seen again.

“I ran a morg.” Was the reply.

This guy looks like Tiger Woods!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
3 guys walk through the woods and find a lamp.

One of them picks it up, rubs it, and out pops a Genie.
It booms "You have finally freed me after all these years, so I'll grant each one of you 3 wishes." The first guy immediately blurts out "I want a billion dollars." POOF, he's holding a printout that shows his account balance is now in fact 1,000,000,003.50

The second man thinks for a bit, then says "I want to be the richest man alive." POOF, he's holding papers showing his net worth is now well over 100 billion.

The third guy thinks even longer about his wish, then says "I want my left arm to rotate clockwise for the rest of my life." POOF, his arm starts rotating.

The Genie tells them it's time for their second wish.
First guy says: "I want to be married to the most beautiful woman on earth." POOF, a stunning beauty wraps herself around his arm.

Second guy says "I want to be good-looking and charismatic, so I can have every girl I want." POOF, his looks change and the first guy's wife immediately starts flirting with him.
Third guy says "I want my right arm to rotate counter-clockwise until I die." POOF, now both his arms are rotating, in opposite directions.

The genie tells them to think very carefully about their third wish.
First guy does, and after a while says "I never want to become sick or injured, I want to stay healthy until I die." POOF, his complexion improves, his acne is gone and his knees don't bother him any more.

Second guy says "I never want to grow old. I want to stay 29 forever." POOF, he looks younger already.
Third guy smiles triumphantly and says "My last wish is for my head to nod back and forth." POOF, he's now nodding his head and still flailing his arms around.

The genie wishes them good luck, disappears, and the men soon go their separate ways.

Many years later they meet again and chat about how things have been going. First guy is ecstatic: "I've invested the money and multiplied it many times over, so me and my family will be among the richest of the rich pretty much forever. My wife is a freak in the sheets, and I've never gotten so much as a cold in all these years."

Second guy smiles and says "Well, I built charities worldwide with a fraction of my wealth, I'm still the richest guy alive and also revered for my good deeds. I haven't aged a day since we last met, and yes, your wife is pretty wild in bed."

Third guy walks in, flailing his arms around and nodding his head, and says:
"Guys, I think I f***ed up."

Suspect's Reviews

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Laughing much harder at that than I should be.

On her radio show, Dr. Laura said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following response is an open letter to Dr. Schlesinger, written by a US man, and posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as quite informative:

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your adoring fan,

James M. Kauffman,

Ed.D. Professor Emeritus,

Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education University of Virginia

P.S. (It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian.)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What do broken fridges and women have in common.... They drip when f*****!!
So vulgar.

The rest is tl;dr.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

LMAO. Not a joke but I think you'll enjoy this lil ray of sunshine @Dannii

https://www.facebook.com/projectfusi...8159144888312/

Ahhhhh yeah Irish dancing is awesome! Wonder if chypmunk and mrs chypmunk can Irish dance!
Oh it should have been the next video. Little 2 year old girl who is as precocious as they come. Her mother took her to daycare and she said But I wanted to go to law school. Lulz.

Ahhhhh yeah Irish dancing is awesome! Wonder if chypmunk and mrs chypmunk can Irish dance!
I tried but I dislocated my kneecaps.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
A man, his wife and his mother-in-law are on a plane to the Holy Land. The mother-in-law is hostile throughout the flight and dies when they make it to the Holy Land.
While they're making arrangements for her burial, a man tells them, "You're in the Holy Land. We'll bury her for free, you know."
"No, that's fine. Just send her back to the States."
"Why not?"
"I don't know what you believe, but I know what I believe and I believe Jesus Christ died here and was resurrected in three days. No, you're sending her back to the States."

A man, his wife and his mother-in-law are on a plane to the Holy Land. The mother-in-law is hostile throughout the flight and dies when they make it to the Holy Land.
While they're making arrangements for her burial, a man tells them, "You're in the Holy Land. We'll bury her for free, you know."
"No, that's fine. Just send her back to the States."
"Why not?"
"I don't know what you believe, but I know what I believe and I believe Jesus Christ died here and was resurrected in three days. No, you're sending her back to the States."
😆 like it!!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Rockefeller died and when he met St. Peter, there was a man in front of him.. "Why should I let you in?" - "I was a good teacher", "Ok, you're in".. When Mr. John D Rockefeller stepped up, he said, "I gave 4 dimes to 4 bums" (which I think removes their incentive)
God said, "Give him 40 cents and tell him to go to hell"