Best TV Channel

Tools    

So my cable is gone and I'm sad. I have been reduced to basic cable which isn't the end of the world but I liked watching movies a lot. Actually that is all I really did. Can anyone suggest a channel on basic television that shows a lot of movies? Thanks!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I moved the thread from MOVIE discussion to TV discussion.

I swear we need to make those forum titles bigger.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

family channel lol

its entertaining

Lifetime, FX, TCM, and Sci fi are the best for both TV and Movies!!!

Star Movie, AXN and National Geographic is absolutely cool...

A system of cells interlinked
AMC is by far one of the WORST channels on cable. They trim, edit for content, and barrage the viewer with commercials. I refuse to watch anything on AMC.

TCM is decent, as they tend to show films in original wide screen, uncut, and with no commercials during the film. IFC is good, format-wise, but, their programing has gone in the toilet in the last couple of years, IMO, so, good luck with that...

Personally, I could not STAND to watch films on cable, unless I had movie channels, which I do not.

Netflix is the way to go!

Not sure if you get Space on basic cable. But I cought Army of Darkness on it last night. They have lots of Sci-fi movies on it if that interests you any.

Beware The Probe!
These might be only in Canada but...
For me it's always been Space:the Imagination Station or The Comedy Network.

They're the two channels I have on the most.
Even when I sleep, I have one of them running in the background.