Rate the Song

Tools    

Very cool....

Bitter Sweet Symphony ~ The Verve

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

The Odds- Someone who is cool

I'm not sure how many MoFos like hip-hop, but this is a single off of Kid Cudi's album being released next month. Kanye West is featured, altough Kanye is an idiot he actually has a decent verse in this one.

i like it fiscal , if you can reccomend an Album of his, would be apprecciated.

Yodas wedding thread reminded me of this gem, a cover of Perfect Day by a pile of Artists.

i like it fiscal , if you can reccomend an Album of his, would be apprecciated.
His album titled Sometimes is my favorite. Dallas Green (City + Colour, get it ) is Canadian. Hope to catch him live when I am in Washington.

i cannot lie, 1st thought was.. holy wow, the former manager of the Phillies looks good for his age.

sounds good as well.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal

&NR=1

^ eh not a fan of the song in general and i couldnt stand the guy singing it, he pissed me off 4/10

Pretty much unlistenable for me. the Vocal style made popular by sepultura and other Speed metal incarnations that to my ears sounds like the singer has bronchitis, just swallowed an ashtray filled with razorblades.

the .5 was for the playing musicianship. just not my thang

Jacksoul- still Believe in Love