Rate the Souls Games.

Tools    

Please hold your applause till after the me.
FromSoftwares Souls series is possibly my favorite game franchise of all time, so I've wondered, what do you guys think of them.

For me.

(All good, but with flaws.)

5. Demon's Souls (I know the games are meant to be challenging, but don't mess with the damn health bar, and f-r-a-m-e r-a-t-e sucks.)
4. Dark Souls 2 (They clearly used up most of their ideas for the first one, still good though, and the health bar thing is still their, but it's more gradual.)
3. Bloodborne (Two problems, less weapon creativity, and loading screens, good god these are the worst loading screens in gaming history.)
2. Dark Souls 3 (A return to form from some of the minor misteps, but a bit to much fanservice.)
1. Dark Souls (Flawless.)

A system of cells interlinked
Dark Souls is one of my favorite games of all time. The level design, the atmosphere, the challenge, Sen's Fortress.

Sadly, other than that, I have only played Dark Souls 2. Not anywhere near as good, but still worth the play, IMO. The world design wasn't anywhere near as good, but the mood and atmosphere was still aces.

I plan on getting Dark Souls 3 after I finish playing The Witcher 3. I will report back with some thoughts after I have some hours logged in the game.

Dark Souls is one of my favorite games of all time. The level design, the atmosphere, the challenge, Sen's Fortress.

Sadly, other than that, I have only played Dark Souls 2. Not anywhere near as good, but still worth the play, IMO. The world design wasn't anywhere near as good, but the mood and atmosphere was still aces.

I plan on getting Dark Souls 3 after I finish playing The Witcher 3. I will report back with some thoughts after I have some hours logged in the game.
Warning about Dark Souls 3 though, there's more than one poison swamp area. Here is a bucket for the pissing in fear.

After being blind for a few years Dark Souls III was one of the first games I played when I got some sight back and I have to say that it was pretty enjoyable, I can not rate the others though as I have never played them and some are only on consoles I believe and I do not play on consoles the loading times would do my head in.