Funniest movie ever

Tools    

White Chicks is the most funniest film ever for me....

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i am so sure no one has ever seen this... but when my sister and i were little, we loved these movies with the late great don knotts.

John Candy's films must feature in this section: Trains, Planes and Automobiles was excellent.

www.movieideas.co.uk

Few of the funniest movies I've seen were I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry,Fast and Furious and the Longest Yard..

Lets put a smile on that block
Few of the funniest movies I've seen were I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry...
Yeah offensive homophobic generalisations are HILARIOUS!

Bean: The Ultimate Disaster Movie. I just love the guy!

Movie Forums Critic
for now i'll go for MR.bean, white chicks ,balls of fury, and the up coming kung fu panda...

How about God Must be crazy and Jackass

Forget to add this one
Joe Dirt
This is a funny movie...
Kid Rock appears in this movie as Roby...

have you ever danced with the devil
porkys is the funniest movie i have ever seen i think i had to change my underware i laughed that hard

Movie Forums Extra
i would have to say the funniest movie i have seen lately is Rush hour 3.................chris tucker is the comedy master........... his facial expressions, voice, gestures fits the genre so well............ I LOVE CHRIS TUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the part where he is talking about the chicken that he used when he had some kind of chicken fights, how great the chicken was and how proud he was of it............. THEN he says how delicious the chicken was!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost died laughing!!! my sister had to stop the movie after i wouldnt stop cracking up at that!!! ha ha ha!!! if u havent seen this movie, go rent it

My favorite funniest film has to be Orgazmo.

Jerry

American Pie
she's the man
but choices are ours
we can't and have no right to regret...

Few of the funniest movies I've seen were I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry,Fast and Furious and the Longest Yard..
Yeah The Longest Yard is very funny!! I've enjoy watching this show!!...

Lets put a smile on that block
THEN he says how delicious the chicken was!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost died laughing!!! my sister had to stop the movie after i wouldnt stop cracking up at that!!! ha ha ha!!! if u havent seen this movie, go rent it
OK! I'll rent it, take it to my kitchen, put on some nice music, make some popcorn, and then put it in the oven and watch it MELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see,Mrs.Doubtfire,played by Robbin Williams is quite funny.I remember it well though I saw it ages ago,because the funny thing is the joke is not only on the film,but me and my sister,we had a quarrel back then and did not talk to each other for a whole day.But that night was the movie night,and this film was shown on the screen.We watched it together since we both are film fanatics,and have similar taste(no quarrel on this issue ),it was so funny but we did our best to play it cool by refraining ourselves from laughing out,unfortunately it didn't work.We laughed until we cried.

The Replacements...Great!! One of my favorite