MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Signups/Draft

Tools    

It's almost time again.

First thing's first: if you're not in this league already, there may be room for you! I should warn you that it's a competitive league, so you'll want to have played fantasy baseball before, and while it's not strictly necessary to have played Roto-style before it's a big plus. If you'd like to play just reply and say so, and we'll do our best to make room. Please note that we give priority to a) returning owners and b) more active forum users.

If you're a returning owner, please take a moment to ensure your email address with Yahoo is correct, and if it's not, please PM me the address you're using right away so I can update it accordingly.

Draft Time

Please read this in full!

I'm thinking Saturday, March 9th or Sunday, March 10th, around the usual time (1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT). Either works for me, but I need everyone to please reply by letting me know your availability for both dates. IE: "I can do both the 9th and 10th" or "I can do one but not the other." Also fine to say "I can do the previous/following weekend but not that one." But whatever you say, please do not just list a preference without signaling your availability for the other options. If you do that you are not confirmed. For those who think this sounds harsh, I can only say that in the long history of the league, I ask people every year about this and every year someone skims the post and doesn't read it.

Also please note that you must confirm your involvement even if you're a returning team. If I don't hear from you, either in this thread or via PM/profile comment/post comment/carrier pigeon/whatever, you won't be able to play. It's a simple way to hedge against inactive owners and, frankly, I think it's a fair way to give new people a chance to join the league.

Confirmed Teams

Yoda
seanc
TONGO
Sedai
Powdered Water
Banknotes Harper
rauldc14
Hey Fredrick
LAMb EELYAK
Dan
Adam
Wylde

Standby

IN, and I'll fricken take a vacation day if I have to to make either.

Now for draft order so I can fuel my hopeful delusions with multiple mocks

A system of cells interlinked
In!

Aiming for 5th place, as usual

I can do both the 9th and 10th*

*Confirming as we speak with my wife, just to make sure I am not forgetting a wedding or something. 99% sure I am free for both days though.

I too am 99 percent sure I can do both days. Or even later in the month if necessary. I may have some kind of work schedule by then tho. So there's a small possibility I may have a conflict. But as of right now its all gucci!

I'm in. Both dates work for me, with a preference for Saturday.

Not that we're going to do it, but would it even be fun if we did an 8 team league? Imagine our rosters lol! There would be like zero reason to have to trade, the waivers would look flush for once, and able to pick up players with no wait time because I wouldn't have to pick them up and drop them so much. Hm! I think it would look good but feel empty

As far as I know, I can do either day.

*I will try not to do that.

Wylde still said hes still thinking about it and says hes interested.

I wish we could finalize everything so I can give proper notice to get that day off from work.

Maybe I can have two teams. Up my chances lol

I'll sell mine for a lot less than the Orioles went for.

2 more spots to go. Yoda said he's pretty sure Adam is 90% in but is out if the country right now. So that would mean one spot left.