Actor/Actress you really really really dislike

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Everyone involved with In Bruges gets a lifetime pass from me.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Everyone involved with In Bruges gets a lifetime pass from me.
Me too. I love that movie so much I could cuddle it!

This might just do nobody any good.
I couldn't even get through In Bruges
“How can all those canals and bridges and cobbled streets and those churches, all that beautiful f***ing fairytale stuff, how can that not be somebody's f***ing thing, eh?”

“How can all those canals and bridges and cobbled streets and those churches, all that beautiful f***ing fairytale stuff, how can that not be somebody's f***ing thing, eh?”
Ken: Coming up?
Ray: What's up there?
Ken: The view
Ray: The view of what? The view of down here? I can see that down here.
Ken: Ray, you are about the worst tourist in the whole world.
Ray: Ken, I grew up in Dublin. I love Dublin. If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me, but I didnt, and it doesnt!

If I had to pick one best line- that's it!!!

steam clean her cervix

People that come to mind that I can not stand - Will Smith, any of the Smiths in acting form. Humm, that's really all I can think of. I guess most go straight out of my head or I don't really go near any films with people in that are going to annoy me(like a film with Beyonce in for example).

free unlimited photo hosting
i don t like him at all, not in The Mask, and not in Blue streak

I really loved her in the first half of her career, like above in Sophie's Choice...now it just seems like she does the same acting over and over again. Plus, she just seems like a real snot in real life.

Nicole Kidman
Not sure why, but in the 2 movies (The Interpreter, The Invasion and another mystery film I don't remember the title off) I watched where she appeared I had some kind of problem with her (and some people I talked to as well).
I can't say she is a bad actress, not sure why that is... but I've found that she comes of as kinda cold and unapproachable. And it wasn't the role... Strangely as I'm now watching some interview content I don't think that and she actually seems rather likable - particularly compared to the impression the movies left me of her.

Nicole Kidman
I can't say she is a bad actress, not sure why that is... but I've found that she comes of as kinda cold and unapproachable. And it wasn't the role... Strangely as I'm now watching some interview content I don't think that and she actually seems rather likable - particularly compared to the impression the movies left me of her.
There’s something about Nicole Kidman that makes her cold and unapproachable. My friend (former boss actually) was in Venice on her honeymoon years ago when Nicole was married (divorcing then) Tom Cruise, and they where in the same restaurant. My friend said that when Kidman came in to the room she felt th coldness. So I think it’s a lot of people who think that about her.
But yeah, she seems to be nice in interviews.

Plus, she just seems like a real snot in real life.
Cant say Ive noticed. Can you clarify a bit, D?

Cant say Ive noticed. Can you clarify a bit, D?
Awards shows going years back. Win she'd win something she'd do the old "I deserve this" type of speech, which has been used jokingly by other people. Some people, say like Allison Janney at this year's Oscars said something similar but immediately said she was joking. Meryl didn't. I can't give the specific awards show because she's won a lot of them. I just recall it coming across as insincere and her acting full of herself. She used to be more humble. She irritates me on the red carpet also, when they can catch her. Just my opinion.