Goriest Death of all Time

Tools    

Originally Posted by googie
Lucio Fulci's Zombi. There's a scene where a woman is hiding in a closet. The zombie punches its arms thru the door and pulls her face into the splintered wood. Of course, her eye is right in the line of fire. They show every gory detail.

Eye horror always gets me.
I remember it quite well, that was the only time I ever left a film because I couldn't stand the gore - mind you, I was only ten at the time.Btw, I know the film as Lucio Fulci's Zombie Flesheaters .

I am not one for Gory Horror movies.....gory anything because obvisiously I know pretty much with any horror movie there is bound to be gore.....but I would have to say that the Halloween movies no matter how cheesy or what ever have some pretty screwed up death scenes and what about all the Children of the Corn Movies Frightening!!!!

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

Freddys Little Friend
The Ending of Universal Soliders where they throw Dolph Lundren on the spikes in the end of the movie..

Not the best but only thing I can think of today

Originally Posted by RedQueen83
Is that Directed by Peter Jackson? If so I have seen it I think....Was that a Zombie movie?
Nope... it was directed by Ichiro Ryu. He is also the writer of the movie The City of Lost Souls.

Peter Jackson's Braindead was released as Dead Alive in the US.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

I'd have to say 'The Omen' contains one of the best deaths, when the guy is decapitated by the pain of glass in slo-mo with mutliple angles, pretty cool. Also can i condemn those CG deaths in all modern movies (i.e. lazers in Resi, end Underworld, barb wire in FD2, guys dad in Freddy vs Jason) you know them. They really tick me off as they are over-used, blatant and not gory.
Manhunt the video game very gory

Well I wouldn't say gory because we never saw the body after but definately heart stopping....Joe Black when he got hit by the car.

When Joe Black got hit that was freaky it scared the Bajesus out of me!!! I guess it's because I wasn't expecting it to happen

Lots of gorey stuff on these pages but come on . . . nothing in these movies can compare to the real thing. There is some actual video on the internet depicting real events like decapitations, suicides and limbs getting torn off that make these movies look like puppet shows.

I've just recently seen Shaun of the Dead, there is a pretty gory bit in which a man is ripped to pieces in a rather tasty fashion. I'd have to say that is pretty damn realistic in its portrayal!!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Alota the death secnes in Musa:The Warrior were really friggin gory.

Originally Posted by movie_monkey
I've just recently seen Shaun of the Dead, there is a pretty gory bit in which a man is ripped to pieces in a rather tasty fashion. I'd have to say that is pretty damn realistic in its portrayal!!!
That moment is in fact a homage, or so i think, to a very similar (gore and effects wise) scene in George Romeros Day of the Dead

Ok I have seen that movie it was terrible!!!! so pathetic and cheesy but it was totally gross!!!! I watched RE2 recently and it was awsome some gory parts but great none the less!!!!

funny i saw this thread, because i'm watching bravo's 100 scariest movie moments tv special. it spans over the entire week, tuesdays at 9:00 eastern time. there are so many movies i want to watch now! anyways, my pick.

day of the dead
passion of the christ
ichi the killer omg...

I think Passion of the Christ wood be something I would only watch at Xmas...for religious purposes

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
some of the worst death scenes were in Gangs of New York.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
You folks are women......... half of these so called "gory" deaths don't even register with me.