The New Bond???

Tools    

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by LordSlaytan
He's from Sweden, we must forgive him Johnny!
That explains so much LS, I had no idea...cheers for the clarity.

Ahem..

Cary Elwes the new Bond. That's right, Mr Robin Hood (men in tights) as 007.

He's now got the maturity and the physique, he's proven he can be serious as well as charming, debonair and comedic. C'mon now, he can dye his hair darker and of course, unlike any other Bond, HE can speak with an English accent.

Originally posted by Piddzilla
Ok, ok, ok!!! Listen, I've got it!!!

Clive Owen!!! You know who it is?? The latest film I saw him in was "Gosford Park" where he played Robert Parks (Lord Stockbridge's Valet). I know that he also played some professor in "The Bourne Identity". In 1990 he played Stephen Crane in the great british tv series "Chancer". I think he's a great actor and he has the look and the coolness that Bond demands.
After seeing Clive in Croupier, I think you may be right.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by frutkake

After seeing Clive in Croupier, I think you may be right.
Thank You! I know I'm right....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Considering their ages, it’s possible Hugh (34) and Clive (38) could both play Bond before they’re too old….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

reel,bond will NEVER be an american, ever.it will either be someone british or someone from the commonwealth i.e australia,new zealand, sewth effrica (george lazenby, australian,OHMSS) i think they could maybe find a no-name bond.when you think about it, before he was bond, who the f#ck was sean connery? nothin.hugh jackman i just really cant see,i mean, maybe if be polished himself up, and russel crowe? hahah yeah right! wouldnt need to license to kill, just a license to get his head kicked in lol.actually,speaking of bond, did anyone know that chris lee (scaramanga) was ian flemings cousin?

Originally posted by Mr.Nemesis
reel,bond will NEVER be an american, ever.it will either be someone british or someone from the commonwealth i.e australia,new zealand, sewth effrica (george lazenby, australian,OHMSS)
Cary Elwes was born, grew up, and went to college in London. Last I knew, he lived in California, but he is no more American than any of the actors who have played Bond.

he is? shiat, my bad reel, sorry mate