What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Is white trash beautiful
At The drive In One-Armed Scissor, My Favorite band at the moment.

Nice copy of an old video. Upon the test otf time the camp is strong, but I still like it

The People's Republic of Clogher
Windsor Davies & Don Estelle - Whispering Grass

RIP David Croft - Writer of Dad's Army, It Ain't Half Hot Mum, Are You Being Served?, Hi-Di-Hi! and 'Allo 'Allo. Saturday evening mainstream gold.

Dad's Army > Every BritCom. Apart from Porridge.

NewOrder - Crystal

Fun Fact - The Killers took their name from the fictional band in the video.

Love Will Tear Us Apart

&feature=related

Yes, that one.

Fun Fact - New Order are the bestest band in the whole wide world. Ever.

Eivør Pálsdóttir - Undo Your Mind

Now, when someone mentioned a lady who was a cross between Kate Bush and Bjork, I was out the door and heading for the wedding ring shop before he'd finished his sentence.

I don't think this quite works, though. She's much better when singing in her native Faroese.

What a woman!

Because of the above I've kinda been on a Scandinavian/Polar tip all day. And it doesn't sound like doomy Europop.

The Queen:

&feature=related

Her Lady In Waiting:

Tanya Tagaq is amazing. Being MoFo's foremost expert on Isle of Lewis mouth music brings with it a heavy burden so this is what I listen to to unwind.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Everybodyfields - Aeroplane