What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Janie's Got a Gun ~ Aerosmith

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Please come forward now if you have any information on any working time machines. My bags are packed. 1984 or bust!

The People's Republic of Clogher

Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London

He's sadly missed.

The Foggy Dew ~ Sinead O'Connor & the Chieftains

Her recent album of reggae standards, Throw Down Your Arms, was fantastic. Have you heard any of it?

Here's a flavour:

Downpressor Man/None A Jah Jah Children

One of the few women I'd allow to marry me.

Her recent album of reggae standards, Throw Down Your Arms, was fantastic. Have you heard any of it?
I have indeed heard Ms. O'Connor's Throw Down Your Arms and love it....

Do you like The Young Dubliners version of Foggy Dew?

One of the few women I'd allow to marry me.

Right now I am listening to:

Journey to the Center of the Celts ~ Mark Saul

Last couple songs on shuffle:

Severed Heads - Harold and Cindy Hospital
Theoretical Girls - Mom & Dad
Slow Children - Spring in Fialta

I have indeed heard Ms. O'Connor's Throw Down Your Arms and love it....

One of the best things about it was that I dusted down my old Peter Tosh and Burning Spear records and gave them a spin.

Do you like The Young Dubliners version of Foggy Dew?

It's not bad actually, and made me dust off my old Pogues records.

I've been listening to early to mid period REM all afternoon. They were such a wonderful band from c85-95.

Begin The Begin from Life's Rich Pageant (their shouty, anthemic, bloody good album)

At the moment, i'm listening to the soundtrack from Across the Universe for the umpteenth time.

It's not bad actually, and made me dust off my old Pogues records.
Odd.... I was actually listening to this when I read your post:

I've been listening to early to mid period REM all afternoon. They were such a wonderful band from c85-95.

Begin The Begin from Life's Rich Pageant (their shouty, anthemic, bloody good album)

Ok... you've already got me searching for my Warren Zevon CD's... now I'll have to dig out REM too...

Ok... you've already got me searching for my Warren Zevon CD's... now I'll have to dig out REM too...
Hehehe, you'll have to do what I did a few years ago - buy a USB hard drive and transfer all your CDs to it. Took me a few days but well worth it.

I have to kill the progression of this thread by taking it back in time to the 70's. 70's COUNTRY music to be precise (I know, you're cringing). Don Williams is spinning right now. Right after that I'll be listening to Toby Keith's Honkytonk University which i will likely follow with some vintage Black Sabbath.

I have to kill the progression of this thread by taking it back in time to the 70's. 70's COUNTRY music to be precise (I know, you're cringing). Don Williams is spinning right now. Right after that I'll be listening to Toby Keith's Honkytonk University which i will likely follow with some vintage Black Sabbath.
I just read a post about bragging Indians and was looking for something to hit.... but the vintage Black Sabbath saved you....

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
Guns n' Roses atm... while trying to get a guy's new laptop to him before the end of the day...