What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The House is Rockin' ~Stevie Ray Vaughn~

Rocking Rock

A system of cells interlinked
Spinning recoreds, getting ready to head out for the evening...

Currently on the decks....

Hux Flux - Numbers
Cosmosis - Doors of Perception

Wind Of Change
~The Scorpians~

Originally Posted by MinionTV
I'm listening to the Chris Moyles breakfast show on BBC radio 1. The music is crap but the comedy is good.
Totally agree with you Chris Moyles rules and so do the crew. Comedy Dave is funny and its funny when they make fun of Alled(Sp), but they miss the old producer Will.

Right now i'm listening to Ocean Colour Scene, The Beatles, Queens of the Stone Age and The Stills.

CAN - ege bamyasi

going on the third consecutive listen tonight. favorite songs on the album are 'I'm so green' [could afford to be about four minutes longer though] and 'Soup'.

'The Smashing Pumpkins' 1979
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Blind Melon - "Tones Of Home" it's a shame that people wrote off Blind Melon as a one hit wonder band. They are one of my favorites! sort of hippy/prog rock happiness!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

My life isn't written very well.
80's boy.

Glamorous Life'--Shiela E.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

The Jam - Snap!
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

I am having a nervous breakdance
I finally got the cd:s I ordered from Barnes & Noble and right now I am listening to the soundtrack to John Sayles' Passion Fish. The zydeco music (looked that one up) in the film really got to me so I decided to buy the soundtrack. It rocks!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The only Cajun songs I Know are Jambalaya and My Toot Toot.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by bluebottle
The only Cajun songs I Know are Jambalaya and My Toot Toot.
Yeah, I remember My Toot Toot. It was a big hit in the 80's. The music on this cd is pretty similar to that but a little rougher on the edges.

Maroon 5- This Luv

The Stills new album.