GIF Help? Actor Opening Box With A Woman In It?

Tools    

So today, I saw this gif showing an actor(maybe Spencer Tracy or Cary Grant) opening a box that says Jane on it and out of it has a woman inside. The woman might be Katharine Hepburn and a shot like this gif seems like something that would come out of an old comedy movie from back in the day. EDIT: Actually, I think that is Humphrey Bogart opening the box. He looks very much like him.

I am now wondering about what film it could be. I tried to use Google Lens, but to no avail.

It might be Jane Wyman. Not sure, but she looks vaguely famliar - especially when she smiles.

I was thinking of Gloria Grahame, but I know that's not her.

To me, the opening of the box with her popping up looks like a way a 1950's TV variety/talk show would introduce a guest.

So I am TERRIBLE at recognizing faces. Is there anyway the woman in the box could be Maureen O'Sullivan who played Jane in a Tarzan movie?

Probably not because the woman looks a bit young perhaps to be O'Sullivan in the 50s?

I can't place the woman but the guy sort of looks like William Schallert.

Maybe a brunette Jayne Mansfield?

I can't place the woman but the guy sort of looks like William Schallert.

Alright wonderful! I found it! I hit the jackpot

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/c...ent-themselves

My reaction:

So what I did was that I used prt scan on the shot of the gif where the woman is showing. Then I saved that on MSPaint and then used google lens on that shot.

Then I got what I wanted and it appears to be from some old commercial from back in the day.

I'm wondering if it might be better to try and identify the actor. Whoever he is he has a very tall and thin ear. I can't think of anyone who has an ear that's shaped like that.

So I am TERRIBLE at recognizing faces. Is there anyway the woman in the box could be Maureen O'Sullivan who played Jane in a Tarzan movie?

Probably not because the woman looks a bit young perhaps to be O'Sullivan in the 50s?