Sex and the City 2?

Tools    

how do you all think this will be...did anyone else hear they are donig a sequel?

The sequel's a certainty, it (currently) has a May 28 2010 release date. Unfortunately, I can't say I'm as excited by it as I was when I heard they were making the first film.

Agreed. I was really excited for the first one and I really liked it, but I don't know about a sequel. I don't want it to go into into sequel hell....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I cant believe it I will not see the first and I will not see this poop either, I couldnt stand the series.

Movie Forums Member
i think it could be ok. idk if it will be as good as the first one, but i have to admit, i love staring at at jason lewis. i have such a crush on him lol!

i agree. he is gorgeous. how could anyone resist him: http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/5843/178002.jpg
i could stare at that all day. guess we are lucky that he is in a lifetime movie tomorrow called tribute; http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4821279/12862387 ...the things i would do to be in a movie with him..........

well i hope he is a little bit better of an actor in the sequel than he was in the movie over the weekend. did anyone else catch it? wasn't much chemistry between him and brittany murphy. could've been better in my mind

I'm waiting for part 3, Sex and the City III: The Seach for Samantha.

I LOVE SEX AND THE CITY!

It's up there with one of my favorite shows, and I loved the movie.

I sound horrible saying this, but what could they really do in a sequel? Carrie can't get married to Big AGAIN!

Havent seen the first one, but i do like Sex and The City, though i was always muchly disapointed Carrie didnt end up with Aiden, though rumours are in the second movie her and Big break up or something and Aiden is back in the picture, that what i heard anyways.

But the liklihood is i wont see the second one either and people will just tell me what happens.

My sister loves the movie and series Sex and the City... personally, I can't stand any of it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I read what are apparently spoilers for the movie the other day. I can't wait.

Please, please make it stoppppppppppppp

I saw SJP on the red carpet the other day for the premire of Did You Hear About The Morgans? and I think she looked better there than she does on that teaser poster.

hmm... wow... that would be great if there's a " sex and the City 2.... but don't like the idea of making a sequel for it...

This is already on the internet, but I feel like mentioning it here... MAJOR SPOILERS....

WARNING: "Sex and the City 2" spoilers below
Apparently Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) will get pregnant with Big's (Chris Noth) baby... He'll tell her that he doesn't want a kid and that she should have an abortion... He leaves her... He completely disappears... She meets up with her former boyfriend, Aiden... She goes in search of Big... She finds him and it's over between them... She comes back home, not knowing what to do... Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte tell her to have the baby, that they can help raise it... that's pretty much it. The End, for now.

Sex and the City 2 Trailer

Sex and the City 2 is once again written and directed by Michael Patrick King, writer and producer for the TV show and writer/director of the first movie. It reunites stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon.

Sex and the City 2 is set to hit theaters on May 28th, 2010.

Source: Screenrant

Happy New Year from Philly!
I really enjoyed the show until it got tiresome around about the fourth season. Can anyone say Berger? But these movies are just exploitative crap.

Signed, A Fan.

Female Jungle Poster
I will not see the first and I will not see this poop either, I couldnt stand the series.
Ditto. I could barely stand a few minutes of 1 or 2 episodes, and Kristen Davis' character was the only remotely tolerable one of the lot. I even wanted to belt her a few times!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~