Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Maybe not today but tommorow for sure, in honor of it making the 60s list Through a Glass Darkly. It's been awhile since I watched a film from the master

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Good Morning (1959)
My fifth Ozu. As usual, I'm going in with high expectation and I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed.
Perhaps you will! Weakest Ozu!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Headhunters (2011) - Morten Tyldum
A co-worker of mine, who's taste in film I deeply respect, has recommended this to me. I'm not sure when I'll get around to it, but how did you like it anyway?

A co-worker of mine, who's taste in film I deeply respect, has recommended this to me. I'm not sure when I'll get around to it, but how did you like it anyway?
People have asked me if I have seen it yet.. and I havent... something I should look into

It was pretty good. Got a bit silly towards the end so that affected my rating a bit but as far as over the top action movies go it was lots of fun.
-

It was pretty good. Got a bit silly towards the end so that affected my rating a bit but as far as over the top action movies go it was lots of fun.
-
Yeah... to be honest the reason I haven't watched it yet is because I'm not entirely sold on it. I mean I put it on my to-watch list because he recommended it, but who knows if I'll even ever get around to it. The competition on my to-watch list keeps getting steeper with all the Godard tier directors I'm discovering lately.