7. Timecode
6. AI
5.Waterworld
4. Much Adu About Nothing --because of Keanu Reeves
3. Dante's Peak
2. Kazaam
1. Rocky 5

Bad Morther****er
Oh! How could I forget this one? this one bumps all others down one slot, AT LEAST.

Twenty Four Hour Party People

Butterfly Effect; most definately hands downI didn't know whether to laugh at Aston Kutcher and his dumb face he is not believable as a serious actor. The characters that were picked in this film did not make sense, the letters all getting jumbled as he is transported back in the effect which made him screwed up in the first place, this movie is seriously defected.

Terminator - the Rise of the Machines - boring.

The Ring - overrated junk.

Kill Bill - both overrated junk.
All Matrix - just junk.

Scary Movie 3 - not funny and I also want my money back.

Fity First Dates - not one his funniest.

here's a few more I forgot earlier.

Black Knight
Leprechaun
PUnch Drunk Love

Originally Posted by uconjack
I can see you really "like" J-Lo, Caitlyn. How could you forget The Cell.

The Cell wasn’t great by any means but I don't feel like it belongs in the same category as Maid in Manhattan...

As far as Dumb and Dumber (since several people asked)… it had its moments but was more irritating at times to me then funny… but since most of you think so highly of it, I’ll give it another shot when I can and let you know what I think the 2nd time around…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by Sedai
Oh, I'm sorry...did someone say Apocalypse Now is one of the worst movies ever created. So what you are saying is films like Mortal Kombat:Annihilation are better than Contact, Titanic, and Apocalypse Now??
Apocalypse Now was on my list. Contact and Titanic were definitely better, but I got bored through Moral Kombat. So that'd be in the rankings for the list of worst movies as well - if it makes you feel any better. And btw I thought Apocalypse Now had an interesting end, it was the middle I couldn't sit through... way too tideous.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Originally Posted by Urban Cowboy
10. Police Academy #Whatever
9. Matrix Rvolution
8. Donnie Darko
7. Timecode
6. AI
5.Waterworld
4. Much Adu About Nothing --because of Keanu Reeves
3. Dante's Peak
2. Kazaam
1. Rocky 5

Agree with some of those but Donnie Darko. That was a good movie if you understood it?

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by KittyJunkie
Apocalypse Now was on my list. Contact and Titanic were definitely better, but I got bored through Moral Kombat. So that'd be in the rankings for the list of worst movies as well - if it makes you feel any better. And btw I thought Apocalypse Now had an interesting end, it was the middle I couldn't sit through... way too tideous.

It is slow, I agree. I just don't see that putting it in the worst films of all time though...For instance, Solaris is a favorite of mine and it is damn slow, but I still love it for other reasons. I guess with the amazing number of films out there, there has to be 10 bottom of the barrel films that are just bad in every way.

You Got Served
glitter

and having a motorcycle and watching torque and biker boys made me cringe
i just want one good motorcyel movie is that too much to ask for? and that doesnt include documentaries and any given sunday

Originally Posted by Zzat
Agree with some of those but Donnie Darko. That was a good movie if you understood it?
Not really. I understood it but I didn't enjoy it very much.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by Sedai
For instance, Solaris is a favorite of mine and it is damn slow
heh... surprise surprise. I couldn't sit through Solaris the way I couldn't sit through Apocalypse Now. Maybe it takes a certain character to appreciate these category of movies, and I surely don't belong to that group. There're probably movies that I love that you hate though, then again there're the movies that everybody hates, and we all agreeably do

Bad Morther****er
Originally Posted by Zzat
You're right it probably was a good movie if I understood it. Too me it seem to be too weird for words, and I'd rather not invest any further thought into that film.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Originally Posted by susan
memento
u gotta be kidding me!!!

the worst movie I've ever seen would have to be Mulholland Falls.

Others include:
Eyes Wide Shut
Garfield
Dodgeball
American Pie 2
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by Terminator734
u gotta be kidding me!!!
nope..sorry...the film nearly put me to sleep...same with insomnia..if it wasn't for robin williams and al pacino work...

everyone in here knows the worst movie ever created hands down is You Got Served

Bug Planet Proximus
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. please people. for the sake of my health. No more Mortal Kombat bashing!!I just can't handle it.

It just happens to be one of those movies i watched in my child hood and will never let go of. (Along with Starship Troopers and the american version of Godzilla.)
Although, i'm sure i would probably hate them if i saw them at any age past puberty. That must be one of the reasons i couldnt watch The Day After Tomorrow past the 20min mark. I'm guessing it was because i was vomitting constantly from all the flashbacks of Independance Day.

Movies I'd like to see people stop bashing:
Matrix series
Rocky series
Police Academy series
dumb and dumber
Apocalypse now

Hey I still like Starship Troopers and Godzilla. And Apocalypse Now is a movie that I absolutely love, but I can't watch it all the way through anymore. Yes I have watched it all the way through. . .twice, I just couldn't do it again. Still a kick butt flick though, Brando is the man.

DANTE's PEAK kinda sucks.