Which Do You Think Is The Governator's (Arnold Schwarzenegger) Best Movie?

Tools    

Screamingly Innocent...

I think True Lies is pretty high up there to me... What do you think?

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I think Terminator2 Judgement day is probably going to be it... I felt he played into the role most perfectly there.

As to his worst movie I'd have to say JUNIOR... that was horriable

I'm kind of partial of Conan the Barbarian.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I really, in my opinion, believe his best films came after he became "unpopular". Meaning, the 6th Day, End of Days, and Collateral Damage. He, to me, bacame more of an actor, and not a "being".

I also love Total Recall. But maybe that's because one of my favorite directors was behind it...

-*FivemagicS*-

As far as 'acting' goes, I like Jingle All The Way. He seemed quite natural in that one and he played off Sinbad really well.

A system of cells interlinked
Conan The Barbarian.

Still a good film today, the score is excellent as well (I just wish it was mixed better)

Conan the Barbarian and Predator are my favorites… Kindergarten Cop was good for a laugh… but I absolutely hate the one where he is pregnant… I can’t even think of the name of it but that one was past ridiculous…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
I like the ones where he speaks as little as possible like Conan the Barbarian, the first two Terminators and Predator. I actually liked The Last Action Hero as well. I remember that I found it very amusing.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
...but I absolutely hate the one where he is pregnant… I can’t even think of the name of it but that one was past ridiculous…
I think that one was 'Junior' with Danny Devito.

I personally think Predator was on of his best. He actually fit quite well in that character's profile.

Originally Posted by fivemagics
I really, in my opinion, believe his best films came after he became "unpopular". Meaning, the 6th Day, End of Days, and Collateral Damage. He, to me, bacame more of an actor, and not a "being".
I agree as well, but that probably comes from excessive film experience. Arnie did seem more 'realistic' and less 'character-casted' in these ones. 'End of Days' a particullary good one.

no danny devito was in twins, but yeah, junior is the one where he is pregnant.

i would have to say, the first terminator, simply because i like him better as a robot. And it was cool when he would just keep coming and coming even when he was just the metal skeleton, even if it wasnt exactly realistic, But i like that better then that crappy computerization. But it's basically because i think he makes a better bad guy.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by SweetNocturna

I think True Lies is pretty high up there to me... What do you think?

True Lies is my favorite also.
Next would be Kindergarden Cop and Conan the Barbarian.

I've only seen The Terminator in bits and parts..it never gained my interest enough to watch the entire thing.

I didn't mind Junior or Twins....and I haven't seen The Last Action Hero or Jingle All the Way.

My two would be True Lies and Terminator 2!

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Danny Devito was also in Junior.
sorry, i have'nt seen junior in awhile, so i wasn't sure...

It was kind of hard to pick ....

No order:

Running Man
Total Recall
Terminator, The/ T2:Judgement Day
True Lies
Hercules in New York ( I had to pick this one....cracks me up like hell )

i liked commando and the running man: "sub zero - now plain zero" and "let off some steam, benett" are two of his best [worst] lines ever and that opening footage from commando of wooden arnold playing with his daughter [alisa milano or however you spell her name, cant be bothered to look it up], eating ice cream, feeding cuddly wild animals from the palm of his hand... a true gasser all the way.

really though by far the best is pumping iron, gotta see just how big a jerk the gov really is, playing ****ty head games with lou ["girly man"] ferrigno and what not. really depressing and worth seeing for that alone.

Originally Posted by jrs
Hercules in New York ( I had to pick this one....cracks me up like hell )
This has to be his funniest

I ate all your bees.
Arnie is one of my favourite Actors, if you can really call him an actor. None-the-less I find his movies great fun and many of them are my all time favs.

1) T2 - Without a doubt my fav Arnie movie
Now it starts to get difficult cause I really like a lot of these...
2) Predator
3) True Lies
4) Conan the Barbarian - The Music in this film is fantastic (Anvil of Crom =D)
5) Total Recall
6) T3
7) T1 - Whilst T1 is a better movie than T3 I put T3 ahead because it has more Arnie
8) Commando
9) All the rest - I like all his remaining movies pretty much the same except: Conan the Destroyer, Red Sonja and Junior.

You ready? You look ready.
End Of Days without a doubt. He just rocked with the bada$$ attiude.
"We must have faith" -Father (Whatever his name was.)
"Between your faith and my Glock. I take my Glock" -Arnold
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

He sucks as an actor, so I will just pick my favorite: True Lies