What do you think is the crappiest movie out there?

Tools    

How about Halloween 3 and 5

Home Alone 4, not only for the fact it is a shocking movie, btu also for ruining the Home Alone name.

Just watched (the first 40 minutes anyway) "Anchorman" with Wil Ferrell the other day. I really tried to get through it, but I just couldn't do it. That movie belongs on this list. It is really awful. Don't waste your time or money with this movie.

worst movie i seen in 2004 was the butterfly effect,god awful piece of crap.

Me I enjoy B-Movies or just plain bad movies. I loved Ed Wood’s “Plan 9 from Outer Space”, I even watched “Santa Clause Conquers the Martians” most Christmas’. But I saw a move the made me tune it off, and that doesn’t happen very often. The name of the movie was “Jesus Christ vampire Hunter” Let me tell you about it, here’s the plot outline taken from Imdb;

The first testament says "an eye for an eye." The second testament says "love thy neighbour." The third testament KICKS ASS! The filmmaking team that brought you Harry Knuckles and won the "Spirit of Slamdance" prize with Harry Knuckles and the Treasure of the Aztec Mummy ups the ante with this tale of the ultimate action hero: Jesus Christ. The second coming is upon us, and Jesus has returned to earth. But before he can get down to the serious business of judging the living and the dead, he has to contend with an army of vampires that can walk in the daylight. Combining kung-fu action with biblical prophecy and a liberal dose of humour, the film teams the Savior with Mexican wrestling hero El Santos against mythological horrors and science gone mad, and also manages to address contemporary sexual politics. And did we mention that it's a musical? This sure ain't Sunday School.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by kenny
TITANIC--worst movie ever made!!!!!!!!!

star trek,
true lies
shakespeare in love

all true CRAP!!!!

Clearly you have only seen a few films.

True Lies is pretty entertaining for an action flick, and had some revolutionary sequences for it's time.

Star Trek...There are many of these films, I get the feeling you just don't like Star Trek, as some of the films are quite good, and recognized as so.

Try watching these gems:

Beastmaster II

Howard The Duck

Spacehunter : Adventures in the Forbidden Zone

Metalstorm : The Destruction of Jared Syn

And the Aforementioned

GOR

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Twilight's Dawn
I would have to say Daredevil. It felt like a ripped off version of Spiderman. I know a lot of people who have said they thought the idea was stupid because of the fact Matt Murdoch is blind, yet he can perform all these amazing stunts. I, however, felt the that worst part was the fact we were never given any real reason as to why the hell is he running around the city after dark in tight red leather killing people?
First, I must concur that this movie ate. However, I clearly remember the reason he was out doing what he did was to avenge his father, who had been killed for not throwing a boxing match. They spend a fair amount of time covering this in the film. The Rose, Kingpin, etc...

Originally Posted by Sedai
First, I must concur that this movie ate. However, I clearly remember the reason he was out doing what he did was to avenge his father, who had been killed for not throwing a boxing match. They spend a fair amount of time covering this in the film. The Rose, Kingpin, etc...
You are correct. And he overcame his vengence too. And immediately after his victory over the kingpin yet just before the end credits, we have him releasing the scarlet rose in rememberance of his dear old dad.........sniff..sniff.......there's something in my eye...i gotta go.

Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
Has anybody even heard of the film "Killer Klowns From Outer Space." Thats got to be the worst film imaginable. I mean come on really killer popcorn. Getting stuck in cotton candy. Popcorn shoting guns. To me it was a waste of time in my life that I will never EVER get back again. Its sad. Really really sad. :'(
Killer Klowns is classic!!! Though I will admit there's quite a bit of nostalgia factor in it for me.

I only skimmed the thread so please forgive me if this has been posted, but I would have to say the crappiest movie ever made is easily Adam Sandler's debut film Going Overboard. This movie single handedly redefined the word crap and is actually #20 on the IMDB list of worst films.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Feed me breadcrumbs
Originally Posted by jessesen
Jesus Christ:Vampire Hunter. The first testament says "an eye for an eye." The second testament says "love thy neighbour." The third testament KICKS ASS! The filmmaking team that brought you Harry Knuckles and won the "Spirit of Slamdance" prize with Harry Knuckles and the Treasure of the Aztec Mummy ups the ante with this tale of the ultimate action hero: Jesus Christ. The second coming is upon us, and Jesus has returned to earth. But before he can get down to the serious business of judging the living and the dead, he has to contend with an army of vampires that can walk in the daylight. Combining kung-fu action with biblical prophecy and a liberal dose of humour, the film teams the Savior with Mexican wrestling hero El Santos against mythological horrors and science gone mad, and also manages to address contemporary sexual politics. And did we mention that it's a musical? This sure ain't Sunday School.

That movie sounds so cooooool.

I have to find it.

As far as rentals go I have two. Completely different ideas behind them. The first is Creepin', which came out in 2001 as an independent film. Have to say I bought this one because it is the worst movie I have ever seen. The second movie is Seeds of Evil. This was a horrible movie that went on and on without a point. As far as theaters go, Lost in Space was pretty bad.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by Creed
That movie sounds so cooooool.

I have to find it.
It's a very very funny movie, I purchased it a while back.

Originally Posted by wolfzombie
As far as rentals go I have two. Completely different ideas behind them. The first is Creepin', which came out in 2001 as an independent film. Have to say I bought this one because it is the worst movie I have ever seen
I've never known anybody to say what you just did. Buying a movie cause you thought it was crap above all crap.

BTW, cool avatar.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
the worst movie ever... I'd have to say "Signs"
I second that...
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.-A Fistful of Dollars

Neutral Milk Hotel
the forgotten
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
the forgotten
nah...

''last rites'' with randy quaid is absolute sh*t

''zipperface'' sucks ar*e

basically any film on ''the horror channel'', channel 330 for sky digital viewers in britain...and probably america, i wouldnt know

Originally Posted by kenny
TITANIC--worst movie ever made!!!!!!!!!

star trek,
true lies
shakespeare in love

all true CRAP!!!!
Um, there are 10 Star Trek movies made. If you are saying all are crap then you are telling me you hate the Star Trek franchise. If you hate the star trek franchise, what the hell are you doing watching 10 of it's movies to begin with.

I saw Precinct 13 last night and it was pretty bad. A few minor changes really would have made it great.

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
the forgotten
Now come on folks... We are talking crappiest movie of all time! Do you really think The Forgotten falls into that category? As I said in my review, the plot twist is ridiculous, but the cinematography was top notch, as were a few of the FX (if you've seen it, you know what I mean).

Originally Posted by Piledriver
Just watched (the first 40 minutes anyway) "Anchorman" with Wil Ferrell the other day. I really tried to get through it, but I just couldn't do it. That movie belongs on this list. It is really awful. Don't waste your time or money with this movie.
As for Anchorman, I guess it goes to show that comedy is one of the most subjective dramas. I actually placed Will Ferrel's soon-to-be classic on my top ten list for the year. Even if I hadn't enjoyed it that much I can't see how you'd say it's the 'crappiest movie out there'. I think everyone needs to go rent that Adam Sander movie I suggested Going Overboard. You'll be amazed at just how bad the movie is and that he was able to land a job washing dishes, let alone in tv/movies after that one.