Hancock- Reviews...

→ in
Tools    

Well it is a good movie..not a must watch though. The movie begins with Smith (Hancock) out of favour with the public because of the damage he causes during his duty.What he really yearns for is love.He gets the help of a PR analyst (brilliantly portrayed by Json Bateman) and is immediately attracted to his wife (Charliza Theron)...with due course of time they find out that they are both super-humans living together for the last 3000 years and they never do age.They are created together and they will perish together too...a new plot but it's okay...considering "I am legend" gave you headaches, this one could be watched once...Comedy cum Entertainer....if anyone else has watched it put down your comments...

My comment is why couldn't you have put your comments HERE? If you want to write up a review you really should read up on some of them that you'll find around here and at the very least take the time to read the thread that I know popped up when you put in the title for this thread.

PW is correct. Please use the search page before starting new threads like this. Or at least browse the relevant forums for a minute if you're going to post a thread about a new release.

Thread closed.