MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2020 Season

Tools    

Is that your first time? Good for you man. Seriously. It's tough getting there. I love being in 1st.

I got more new roids rolling in from all over the country. I'm like the 7/Eleven of roids over here. This is a short season but I intend to cheat as much as possible to stay at the top. So... watch your back buddy!

Is that your first time? Good for you man. Seriously. It's tough getting there. I love being in 1st.

I got more new roids rolling in from all over the country. I'm like the 7/Eleven of roids over here. This is a short season but I intend to cheat as much as possible to stay at the top. So... watch your back buddy!
I propose we both try to destroy him at the same time, slamming into each other at full force and knocking each other unconscious while he skips to the finish line untouched. It'd really be the perfect ending to this weird-ass year.

A system of cells interlinked
Surprised I am still in third after the abysmal night my team had last night. Hopefully they get back into action tonight!

It's definitely plausible. We talked about this preseason, but lots of guys have been insane over 60-game stretches. There's a few guys this year who are just gonna play exceptionally well and the season's going to end before they ever turn back into a pumpkin.

I'm happy for ya Rauld. Wouldn't mind if you won it though I'd rather it be me.

This winner very well may be whoever's drafted best, and normally in Fantasy Baseball the draft's not all-important. This is all far from normal, and if Raulds Yahoo Default draft strategy wins it for him then so be it.

If anyone on the fence about playing is interested in taking over a team just to help us out for a few weeks, let me know. Think mikey's gone AWOL. PM, mentions, multiple emails, and clearly not setting a lineup.

Probably. Everyone's sort of feeling this out but the NBA voted to continue to the playoffs. I think, at least for now, the "day off" was the statement and I guess people feel that was an appropriate response.

Oy! I've got 2 players that were traded to different teams inside of a week. (In real life, not fantasy)

Tommy LaStella went from the Angel's to the Athletics, and Mitch Moreland went from the BoSox to the Padres. Hopefully they will surge from the satisfaction from feeling wanted. Yeah.

Damn Powdered Water may three peat, I dont think anyone's won 3 seasons in a row before. Homie must have been saving the best for last all these years. I'd post the Vanessa William's song as tribute, but dont know how to do it on my phone.