Palin SAT scores

Tools    

As I thought, shes an idiot. I mean unless you're that person whose going to tell me SAT scores have nothing to do with being the second most powerful person on earth.

Gov. Palin's SAT scores

As I thought, shes an idiot. I mean unless you're that person whose going to tell me SAT scores have nothing to do with being the second most powerful person on earth.

Gov. Palin's SAT scores
Not that I care about the woman, but sweetie, are we sure that's even real. I mean, give me some time, and I could make it read like it's mine . . . With straight A's, of course.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, I don't know if it's real, but it mostly looks real because of all the details. It is embarrasing if it TRULY is real. Even so, as you say, some people just don't/won't care. Let's see who cares about what comes out of Alaska tomorrow concerning "Troopergate", if "anything".

Well, I don't know if it's real, but it mostly looks real because of all the details.
That it does, and yes it would be sad. It's just that I was able to alter the grades to all A's. Gotta love that Animation Shop.

It is definitely real. And a ~800 on SAT is not just dumb..or academically inept...thats mentally challenged. As you may have noticed her GPA was also a 2.2

How does a person like that become VP?

It is definitely real.

How do you know this?

I am burdened with glorious purpose
7thson, according to this:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_s...39;s_SAT_score

They're saying you can look at her colleges to see what her score might have been. And they're saying that her first college takes people with lower SAT scores.

But, yea, I don't know how anyone can say for sure this is real.

Like everyone says, this could easily be fake. But I wouldn't necessarily judge someone based off their SAT scores. The SAT doesn't measure success (obviously), just like IQ Tests should never be taken seriously.

And even if these are true, what does it matter? It shows more determination than anything.

You ready? You look ready.
Um, actually, an 800 doesn't make her an idiot. When converted to the new scale she gets a 910 out of 1600. Both times I took the SATs I placed in the same bracket that she would have been in and I was 60-70% higher than the rest of my peers. Oh yea, that really makes that bracket stupid.

I'd be more interested to see your SAT scores because you obviously have no idea how the testing scores work. She's not super intelligent with a score like that, but she isn't an idiot either. Unless of course you're calling me an idiot, too. Then you and I have a real problem. So do a little bit of research before you make asinine claims such as these.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

So many good movies, so little time.
Average (Mean) Scores
SAT Reasoning Test: The Average (Mean) Critical Reading, Mathematics, and Writing Scores
Average scores are based upon the most recent SAT scores of all students of a particular graduating class.

2008 College-Bound Seniors' Average Scores
Critical reading: 502
Mathematics: 515
Writing: 494

from The College Board
http://www.collegeboard.com/student/...g/average.html

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

So many good movies, so little time.
I'm not sure how important SAT scores are but I would think we need talented and gifted people in the position of President and Vice President.

... but I would think we need talented and gifted people in the position of President and Vice President.
Have you seen the Presidents (and Vice Presidents) you've had lately?

Besides, since when did the best and the brightest go into politics? Even those with brains usually stay in the background of politics. Those are the people who get things done.. Or stop things getting done, depending on what's best for them/who they work for.

It is definitely real. And a ~800 on SAT is not just dumb..or academically inept...thats mentally challenged. As you may have noticed her GPA was also a 2.2
Hello.
I am no fan of Governor Palin.
With regards to the SAT score, it is an indicator of potential academic achievement.
In other words, it doesn't mean that's how you are going to be.
Some people are late bloomers academically, some people never use their full potential.

How does a person like that become VP?
To balance out a political ticket.
She may be competent to be the Governor of Alaska, but being vice-president is another story.
Until she is elected and assumes the post, we will never know for sure.
There are so many variables that play into it.
I think Socrates once said something like,
People who strive for political office, shouldn't, and those who don't should.

I can't wait until this damn election is over.

Agreed.... I'm sick of all of it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sigh.
I agree.
This election reminds me of an unfun wedding reception.
Anyone ever been to an unfun wedding reception besides me?