Happy Birthday: Sades & Art!

Tools    

Happy Birthday, you two.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Happy Birthday!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yes, Happy Birthday, Art... wherever thou art.

And, Happy Birthday, Sadie, in the mix at 26.

Now With Moveable Parts
Thanks for the Birthday wishes everybody. Kisses and hugs to you all...*leaping around blowing kisses*

happy happy day sadie lady. you already wear the crown in MoFo but today, you get the bejeweled deluxe version (use your imagination ....see the sparklies?? )

happy birthday to arthur as well!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
happy happy day sadie lady. you already wear the crown in MoFo but today, you get the bejeweled deluxe version (use your imagination ....see the sparklies?? )

Thanks, Princess.
(I call you princess because you absolutely refuse to share the crown with me, although...you full well know--YOU RULE !!)
I love you, sistah!

Happy belated birthday, Sades! Sorry I missed it! And I must agree with Patti--you do rule the school.

And here's to many, many more...

Now With Moveable Parts
Thanks baby. Where yo bad self been all frippin' week, huh? *picture me getting all up in your face~n~sh*t*

Female assassin extraordinaire.
sorry sades, didna know it was yer birthday, happy belated!!!

um chris ... did you ever get her that ... present?

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Thanks, Princess.
(I call you princess because you absolutely refuse to share the crown with me, although...you full well know--YOU RULE !!)
I love you, sistah!
awwwww. *wipes away tear *sniffle *still another tear.
thanks sades.

how's moby?

Now With Moveable Parts
Moby. Awww...what a cutie!

He's fine. Did I tell you how sick he was, though?
He had demodex mites. It's this genetic immune breakdown thingie...
It's complicated. 300+$$ later, he's doing better.

ooooh doggie!!!!
glad to hear it was treatable albeit expensive.......
otherwise he'd be a "bubble pug".