MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2014 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Just saw the news - so sad!

RIP Oscar

Well with David Price gone to the Tigers, Andrew Friedman gone to the Dodgers, and Joe Maddon gone to the Cubs, the last nail in the Tampa Bay Rays coffin was hammered a couple weeks ago. They were not allowed to relocate the team out of the Saint Petersburgs Tropicana Field to go to a location in Tampa Bay itself. The owners said publicly if they couldnt move them then they were gonna sell them. Damned idiots that blocked this possible relocation.

2015 will be the last year the Rays are in Tampa. A sad faced smiley just won't cut the mustard on this one. Being a fan of the Miami Marlins? -shudder!-

Maybe if we win the world series everyone will change their mind and let them relocate?!

Congrats to your Pats Mike!

Hope you get your Survivor game going Rauld.

Yeah Yoda I even question the Yahoo math on that one, I thought you had him. Its like we should be able to do a recount just like a presidential election.

Actually gonna tweak with my strategy this year as I learned alot last season. I say tweak when its more like a overhaul.

Heres who is ranked 1-12 round one....

1. Mike Trout
2. Andrew McCutchen
3. Clayton Kershaw, bout time he moved up.
4. Miguel Cabrera
5. Paul Goldshmidt
6. Giancarrlo Stanton
7. Carlos Gomez
8. Jose Abreu
9. Adam Jones
10. Jose Bautista, surprising.
11. Edwin Encarnacion, stay healthy and he is a first rounder.
12. Robinson Cano, surprising again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fantasy...211545508.html

Was looking at the manager list from 2014, and everybody was doing something, everybody. No Dino either, or whatever his name was. So we should be 12 strong again this season. Stroooong like timber! (what movie?)

So who would your #5 pick be? I betcha theres alot of different answers. My #5 would be Jose Abreu.

Spoke with DexterRiley on Facebook and Tim said if he can get everything in order, he would like to get back in time for Fantasy Baseball.

That'd be very cool if we get him back.

So who would your #5 pick be? I betcha theres alot of different answers. My #5 would be Jose Abreu.
I would be tempted to go Cano because of his position. I like Stanton and have always liked Jones, the latter has burned me a couple times though. I also don't ecpect Kershaw to go third.

Chris H - Seattle Mariners
Chris B - Pittsburgh Pirates
Rauld - Miami Marlins
Mark - L.A. Dodgers
Sean - New York Yankees
Mike - Boston Red Sox
Tim - Pittsburgh Pirates
Adam - Piitsburgh Pirates
Me - Tampa Bay Rays
syj - San Francisco Giants

Who are Mikey and Patricks favorite teams?

Oh, the Cubs. I like the Cubs. I think theyre gonna go to the playoffs with Madden this year.

I dunno, but you probably won't have to much longer. They've got the best farm system in baseball. They could be decent as soon as this year and they could be downright scary in just a few more.