5.81%
14 votes
The Matrix Trilogy
0.41%
1 votes
The Red Curtain Trilogy
241 votes. You may not vote on this poll

www.forumninja.com
Kudos to the threadmaker for including the Colors trilogy!

I just had to go with the LOTR films, however. They're just too good to be true.

Originally Posted by KnicksRIP

I just had to go with the LOTR films, however. They're just too good to be true.
i don't know whats wrong with me, but i think i am the only one who does not like those movies at all. i liked the first one and disliked the toher two. although i am not much for fantasy
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

The Lord Of The Rings was just awesome. Best trilogy I have ever seen.

I'm going with The Three Colors Trilogy. By far the best on the list.

Originally Posted by jumpin_joe
any one who didnt vote for the godfather must have never seen it
I'm quite sick of The Godfather Trilogy. It's everyone's darling. There are so many better films. Not to mention in trilogy form.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by NewDawnFades
I'm quite sick of The Godfather Trilogy. It's everyone's darling. There are so many better films. Not to mention in trilogy form.
I agree, actually. Part 3 kind of ruins the whole thing, too, no?

Star wars FTW!! Woulda said Godfather,but 3 wasn't up to par. LOTR was also good, but not nearly as ossum as star wars.

I don't see the Star Wars Prequel trilogy up there, as I'm sure most people despise it, but it's my favorite, even moreso than the Original Trilogy, Lord of the Rings, and the Matrix. Haven't see Godfather 2 and 3 yet, but they're in my Netflix queue.

Originally Posted by KnicksRIP

To be honest, I loved White, liked Red but hated Blue. If it wasn't for Juliette Binoche's hypnotyzing beauty I would have walked out. But watching a woman, even one as beautiful as Binoche brood over the death of her loved ones for what felt like 12 hours did nothing for me. I simply didn't care. Kieslowski is a tremendously overrated filmmaker IMO, and Blue proves it.

The LOTR films are good even for someone who doesn't care for fantasy films all that much (me) but my vote for sheer balls to the wall insanity would have to be the Evil Dead.

chuck norris is amazing
definitly the lord of the rings trilogy

Indiana Jones

ORO
John Ford's Cavalry trilogy.

LOTR is the most consistently good I feel.

I would have to say scream

Originally Posted by VANKAMPEN
I would have to say scream
Well that choice made me scream

What about the Karate Kid Trilogy, That was great!! (Note the sarcasm!)

I'd probably go for L.O.T.R, Altough you can't go wrong with Back to The Future.

65 of you voted for LOTR? You freakin nerds... Back to the future, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars are 1000x better. Then again it makes since to me. You all probably play Magic the Gathering.

Oh yea and whoever said Evil Dead tri....Freakin awesome.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Casey _F'n_Ryback
65 of you voted for LOTR? You freakin nerds... Back to the future, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars are 1000x better. Then again it makes since to me. You all probably play Magic the Gathering.

Oh yea and whoever said Evil Dead tri....Freakin awesome.
Since what happened now? Oh...I see, you just can't spell worth a ****. You know, you don't make much sense. I guess I could go into how stating subjective ideas as fact is useless, sophomoric, and well, lame, but, I left my crayons and play-doh at home today. Now, go out and play with your little friends, lil' skipper!

Hey wait, is that Segal in your avatar? Quite the acting giant, that guy! I think I saw him in a shampoo commercial recently...

Sayonara!