What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by dfence
house of the dead
i liked the trailer so i got the film.
are you ****ing kidding me? you bought a film based on the trailer which is god-awful, and you never seen it. what is wrong with you. it just so happens that House of the Dead is the worst film ever and Uwe Boll is a director who should never have films commisioned. i can't believe you. begone!
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

^^ I was gonna' say something about that too. Pretty much agree, the worst movie ever unless you've seen From Justin to Kelly, that suck balls too.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

A great Prog band, with a great live DVD

I was given it as a present.

Originally Posted by jrs
Is that a documentary? Looks like it could be good.

Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman - The Complete First Season

"The Sopranos" season five
Swimming with Sharks special edition
Forty Guns
House of Bamboo
Nightmare Alley
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

just got alot of dvds

Hero
Shaun of the Dead
Heaven and Earth
Princess Mononoke
The Triplets of Belleville
Monster
Run Lola Run

Where's my Vodka Martini
Horror of Dracula. Why? Because I allready have 3 other Dracula films with Christopher Lee, I thought one more wouldn't hurt.

Cheap. Curiosity, read about it. Sammo Hung + Yuen Biao.

[EDIT]

Barcelona. Jackie's fight with Benny Urquidez. Possibly the best of the film collaborations between Jackie, Sammo and Yuen.

"star of cbs martial law"!

Where's my Vodka Martini
The Organization.

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

the stoned age.

pretty cheesy flick but kind of funny at the same time.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
The Best of ITV Wrestling

For Father's Day.
I hope you give it a watch first......just to check for scratches of course.

Eas-ay! Eas-ay!