What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

Bomb burrito and stella artois, the dinner of champs. Didn't get a cake though and nobody wished me well.
Happy belated birthday!

i'm drinking a diet pepsi and eating a frozen pizza from the kiosk at work.

Why thank you. Getting a year older isn't what it used to be.
Don't worry as you age, you care less and less about holidays and birthdays.

I'm having an iced tea and baked potato chips.

Some Carbonara, with some white wine that’s been left open overnight ...

Why ? If I haven't seen so many noirs as you it means I'm in my puberty ?
As you read in my description I'm very "advanced" in age Haunting this Earth since its early ages. Had a meal once with Bogart's father. We ate home cooked lasagna since cuisine wasn't that developed yet
And yes. I'm old enough to have a glass of wine. Semi dry red wine is among my favourites.
Also had a cellar few hundred years ago:

Oh no real reason I just thought you might be in school/college as many MoFos are. Glad to have another oldster here
I think you seem to see things too much in black and white Can’t we have fun anymore? Maybe talking too much about space opera or other things ... made you build that opinion. Watching space opera is one of the things I enjoy and I will enjoy even after retirement But I'm glad you are part of the respected adults in here I'm just a 3000 years old creature and I'm just trying to enjoy myself. Not trying to prove anything ...

P.S. have you tried the Klingon blood wine ?