Cartoons from your infancy

Tools    

There were many cartoons, Batman TAS was great, so was JL but if I had to name one that made me go bananas when I was a kid... Dragonball Z...god I watched it like crazy... good times.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
There were many cartoons, Batman TAS was great, so was JL but if I had to name one that made me go bananas when I was a kid... Dragonball Z...god I watched it like crazy... good times.
When Dragonball Z was on tv, the nation would literally stop to watch it.

I went to a late night show on a theater [at 1 am] when one of the DBZ movies were on, and you'd think there would be kids there... nope. All pretty grown up old men and their wives,.

When Dragonball Z was on tv, the nation would literally stop to watch it.

I went to a late night show on a theater [at 1 am] when one of the DBZ movies were on, and you'd think there would be kids there... nope. All pretty grown up old men and their wives,.
There is a guy at my gym, ripped as freaking hulk with giant Vegeta tatoo on his back... DBZ lives on

The Mysterious cities of Gold were awesome. The Real Ghostbusters were awesome too... until they took a dump on it and made it a Slimmer show.
Lorenzo Music was way better as Venkman as well.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Lorenzo Music was way better as Venkman as well.
I hear a lot of complaints about the guy that replaced the other guy that played that guy called Venkman. There's a def difference for sure. Even the quality of the stories went down the drain right about that time.

My favorite when I was a kid The Houndcats.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068080

When I was really little it was Care Bears, Looney Tunes, He Man and probably some that I don't remember. Then came The Simpsons and Ren & Stimpy. Then Beavis and Butthead and Daria.

From my infancy?

Kimba the White Lion
Gigantor
Space Ghost
Birdman
Underdog

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Kimba the White Lion

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. We even had a fat labrador called Kimba.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. We even had a fat labrador called Kimba.
Loved Kimba as a wee lad.

Also, not a cartoon...but the religious subversion of Davey and Goliath? I ate up claymation with a spoon!

Anyone remembers Terrahawks?

Zelda was one creepy mother*****

What a great show that was