Hi everyone, I'm new :D

Tools    

Hello everyone,

Well I've never been good to introduce myself so what can i say ? I'm Anji, French girl who loves too much movies and who could easily spend an afternoon by just watching trailers.

I also like movie marketing (website, movie poster...), I even decided to write my thesis about American movie taglines ! I think i will need your help if you, guys are up to help me (and i could help you in French if you want ).

Don't know what else to say, it's my first jump in the world of movie forum .
Oh yeah i know, forgive my mistakes in english, I'm French

Thank you for the welcoming and for my english

Thank you for the welcoming and for my english
English is overacted!

Thank you !! Yeah english is overracted, but trust me hearing french people talking english could be...priceless .

Hey Reitweeven! Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy the place.

*And don't worry about your English. It can't be much worse than Powderfinger's *

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Finally someone who like to watch trailers,,,,,,,, yeah girl and your name Anji, i have no idea how to pronounce it but it sounds awesome and unique, at least for an American.

*And don't worry about your English. It can't be much worse than Powderfinger's *
lol!

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I say we ditch using words altogether and communicate through various pictures.

Welcome to the board.

At least every time we end a sentence, it doesn't sound like we are asking a question...

That crack me up! For 1 year, I was no good at all, even now I'm poor!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	word emphasis 001.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	9215  

From what I understand,
the only English you should worry about is honeykid.

Welcome to the forum Anji. Good to hear about your likes. keep posting.

Yeah i enjoy the place so far honeykid
Akatemple yes, I'm not alone to have an obsession with trailers lol !! I could spend so much hours watching them, i'm addicted. Well Anji is my nickname, my first name is really french and nearly impossible to pronounce correctly if you're not french so let's say Anji^^

For french accent, if you have seen the The Pink Panther with Steve Martin and the famous I would like to buy a hamburger... well we could say that sometimes and some of us are worse...