Marvel's Venom in the Works

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Haven’t really been interested in the comic book movies of late and have given them a miss. This though...looks appealing. Mainly because of hardy and my hope it will be dark and violent. I really hope they don’t hold back in this regard. I want to see venom bite someone’s head off and then spit the eyes out into someone else’s eyes blinding them. Hoping that will be in it. Fingers crossed.

can't wait this movie, i like tom hardy

Looking forward to Venom too!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Venom trailer #2

This is the part where I say, "this trailer is using unfinished SFX...".

Phew. I'm still on board, but some of that stuff is looking ruff.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
totally watching this, but damn. I laughed in defiance when someone (EDIT: That would be you, Iro!!!! =^.^=) posted a reference to Spawn. Surely this can't be Spawn! But *points to Saunch's post above* really?

getting pretty nervous now.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

This might just do nobody any good.
Will there be anything left for the actual Spawn movie???

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1206546/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_2

(boy, is it a bad time for the 90’s to try and make a comeback.)

Oh, joy, they just announced a Kraven movie.

http://collider.com/kraven-the-hunte...d-wenk/#images

I guess that means Ryan Coogler won’t get his wish to have him show up in Black Panther 2.

totally watching this, but damn. I laughed in defiance when someone (EDIT: That would be you, Iro!!!! =^.^=) posted a reference to Spawn. Surely this can't be Spawn! But *points to Saunch's post above* really?

getting pretty nervous now.

No joko, but Spawn made 20 years ago makes this look like it came from an intro to computer programming course offered by the local community college that is online only. Maybe joko.

Tom Hardy musta got $30-40 mil or backend to do this.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Looking forward to it still after having seen the trailer.....but...needs to be said. Tom Hardy’s voice over narration sounds like Adam sandier in Billy Madison when he’s trying to be funny or clever lol.

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
I hope they clear up the voice during post, I couldn't understand anything Venom was saying.
I'm jealous you didn't understand, "like a turd in the wind" was definitely not a menacing line to come from Venom at all.

But holy S@!T he actually looks terrifying, and I love the atmosphere. On the fence about those one-liners, but I'm actually very excited.

Every time he says “Eddie” I clear my throat.

Welcome to the human race...
This is as good a time as any to point out that Upgrade exists and stars noted Tom Hardy lookalike Logan Marshall-Green as a dude who also has a symbiotic relationship with an ass-kicking nonhuman life form.

This is as good a time as any to point out that Upgrade exists and stars noted Tom Hardy lookalike Logan Marshall-Green as a dude who also has a symbiotic relationship with an ass-kicking nonhuman life form.

I watched Spider-Man Homecoming the other day and I always think it's Hardy who's playing the original Shocker
He even sounds the same.

Every time time I see that guy, same thought. First time I saw the trailer for Upgrade, I thought it was a new...

I watched Spider-Man Homecoming the other day and I always think it's Hardy who's playing the original Shocker
He even sounds the same.
Was he doing a different accent for each scene?