The Inbetweeners any fans?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Are there any fans of The Inbetweeners?

It is a hilariously funny series based on 4 friends in 6th form in school. This show has been said to be basically a cross between American Pie and Peep Show.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

This is a clip from season 1.

I think this show is funny as hell and im not sure if it is very well known or not. But I do recommend it to everyone, it is a real good laugh.

The Inbetweeners is a BAFTA nominated British sitcom about a group of teenage friends struggling through sixth form at school. Written by Damon Beesley and Iain Morris, the show was the first comedy specially produced for the digital terrestrial television channel E4.[3] E4 originally aired the first series in May 2008, and Channel 4 also broadcast it in November that year. The series follows Will (Simon Bird), who left a private school to go to Rudge Park Comprehensive due to his recently divorced mother's financial troubles.[4] It is set in a typical suburb in Outer London. It gets its name, The Inbetweeners, from a social class of teenagers – people who are not cool enough to be popular but not geeky enough to be nerds.[5]
The second series began on 2 April 2009 and finished on 7 May 2009.
There currently 2 seasons and im hoping for more.

Is there news on a 3rd series? if there is that would be amazing
I don't know, but I'm really hoping they do another one, it's the funniest thing on Channel 4 next to Peep Show.

Catch up on series 1 & 2 here

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive got the double boxset I bought it when it was released and I love the show it is awesome. The only problem I have with the show is it is only 6 episodes per series but I think another series would be great!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have just found this and I do hope it is true:

In September 2009, Beesley and Morris confirmed that a film had been comissioned by Film4 and the story will revolve around the four lads going on holiday.[12] The creators also stated that Simon Bird (Will) and Joe Thomas (Simon) had written a script for the film which was said to be "annoyingly funnier" than theirs.
From Wikipedia.

A few words about the film.

Inbetweeners writer Iain Morris has confirmed that a movie of the show is in the works.

Speaking exclusively to DS, Morris said that a script has been written, but they are yet to receive funding for the project.

"We've written a film script because for me, the most defining experience of an 18-year-old boy is when you go on your first holiday with your mates," he said. "That would be exciting."

He added: "I don't know how films work - I've never made a film before. We're written a script so we're just hoping Film4 will say, 'Here's the money, here's the helicopter, now go to Tenerife and film it!'

"I think there'll probably have to be a few more conversations before that happens!"

The Inbetweeners returns for its third series in 2010.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...rms-movie.html

Anyone watching the 3rd season? It's stayed pretty solid and not lessened with greater popularity. Definitely worth watching, captures the adolescent attitude better than almost anything else i've seen- for better or worse. Certainly dispells the ridiculous myths Skins perpetuates about the age range. Think most apt comparison is to Superbad.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive started to watch the new series and wow its hilarious fairplay

WARNING: "Inbetweeners" spoilers below
The fashion show episode was just so funny, when Simon went on stage with his ball hanging out I was in stitches