Angels the new Vampires.

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Heh, sorry to drift off topic there...

As for the Angel films... have you seen any of series?

Those films may interest you...

The Prophecy

I still think the idea of vampiric angels is silly. I might as well make a movie about a vampiric Predator or vampiric Aliens. The idea of vampires is becoming so deluded and pathetic that it is almost a genre in and of itself. Much like spaghetti westerns, most vampire movies could be called spaghetti vampire movies. That is why I think angels could be a great new creature to make movies about (which I am).

I have seen The Prophecy. I think it is very limited. My movies are going to have action and a cohesive plot. My criticism of the movie is that most of the time people (and angels) talk instead of doing anything. And the stupid cliche that a Native American ritual always trumps Christian beliefs bothers me; it is so 90s. Poltergeist did the same thing.

The Prophecy films have nothing to do with vampires... just angels. The first one is entertaining, but the others I found sub-par to say the least.

For the vamp films to be called spaghetti vampire films, they would've been filmed in Italy, like the old westerns you mentioned..

In what way were the westerns deluded and pathetic?

They are made in Italy first of all, not in the West of America. The best Westerns were made in the region in which the stories took place. Westerns had already died in the US by the time Europe got a hold of them, and they only continued a trend that was already over done (much like vampire movies). As far as spaghetti vampire movies, I have seen an Italian vampire movie, it was awful. The beggining of the movie starts out with a horse standing there calmly, and then attacked by a rubber bat attached to wires, which instead of swooping down and chomping the neck of the horse, looks as if it was thrown like a softball at the horses backside. Truly hilarious, but not because it was intended to be. It is more of a mockery.

What I would really love to see is the White Wolf version of Vampires. Hunters, Hunted would be great if they stuck to the White Wolf clans and such.

I'll have to dig that one up (Italian vamp film)...sounds like it's worth a few laughs...

Good luck. I stopped half way through because it was so bad. The introduction was worth it though. I will never forget the fierce bat attack!

I got it. They should create a movie based on the arrival of Satan, meaning a fallen angel becoming ‘The Beast’. It would make for an amazing movie, angelic warriors with blades of steel and fire, warring against demons, etc… I would be interested in seeing a movie like that.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
^exactly what i was saying on the other page Diablo, though i used the wrong angelic name for the devil, it was the Angel Lucifer not Beelzeebob as i so wrongly put it

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
I think probably the best vampire film i've seen, yes i know im double posting, is Interview with a vampire. It dealt with different aspects of vampirism. I don't think they've become a mockery unto themselves but the storylines just got ropier, thats just bad writing and in some cases bad directing. I really enjoyed the Blade movie i thought they were great so i think there's still room for development.

Randomly visiting for now
This war between angels and demons would create heaps of controversy, firstly from people who don't think angels should be depicted as violent with whirling swords of light (while very cool), also the plotline may need to be altered because isn't it similar to biblical reasoning and if so you better keep to the story or big trouble will be brewed.

Vampires are still cool though, just no interest factor as it's all too typical, although Buffy seemed to still pull ratings for seven seasons straight before it finished up. There is still an audience there though waiting for the right take on Vampires, who has the answers?

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
This war between angels and demons would create heaps of controversy, firstly from people who don't think angels should be depicted as violent with whirling swords of light (while very cool), .
You dont know much about christianity.
It was the archangel michael who on orders from god battled satan and beat him and sent him to hell.

Angels battled evil all the time, even god does.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Sedai
Mr. Whedon perhaps? I hear he is into mutants now anyway

I had a huge Love Jones for mutants, the kind that slipped me a mickey when I was not looking and took me to there underwater dwelling. Though I did not like it when I became sticky from their syrup.

Ah... I mean vampires & angels killing each other are cool and stuff.

I am currently writing a trilogy that has angels in it.

Originally Posted by UrielMovie
I am currently writing a trilogy that has angels in it.

Can you write in a character named Mr. Last? He can be a bum or something.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I vote to include a traitor among the angel ranks....... And when he is exposed he turns into a Vangel (Vampire Angel) and wipes out a few hundred angels before he is brought down by an onslaught of sword slashes.

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
I vote to include a traitor among the angel ranks....... And when he is exposed he turns into a Vangel (Vampire Angel) and wipes out a few hundred angels before he is brought down by an onslaught of sword slashes.
Would you name the Vangel... Mr. Last?