The best love movie

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
That movie is not the best.In my opinoin,it is so-so.I love "revenge".I am looking forward to seeing it .
I think it's poised to be the greatest movie of all time!

The best love movie is Before Sunrise. That is all.
I was a little disappointed with Before Sunrise. It took itself too seriously with the youths cod-philosophising about love and life. Before Midnight was much more believable.

The best love movie...maybe The Red Shoes, if love of art counts.

If we're talking straight-forward romance, then it's Brief Encounter, hands down. It's not simply about a romance but about romance in general, and it's probably the best example of that old question of whether the greater love is comfortable secure fidelity or a passionate whirlwind. Though the moral slant on the film is obvious, the ending remains ambiguous over which love is greater.

Now is Good is a truly beautiful movie! Highly underrated and worth checking out.

Charulata by Satyajit Ray (1964)

A slow-paced, captivating story about a lonely wife of an editor in 1870's India. It deals with concealed emotions and forbidden feelings in an Indian upper-class family.

Without revealing to much it has a sublime ending that encompasses the whole film.

Never heard about "love movies". Do you mean romantic movies or adult movies with lots of love making scenes??

Many Love movies have been made. But the best ones for me are:

-Titanic
-Four Weddings and a Funeral
-Breakfast at Tiffany's
-Up
-Pride and Prejudice.