Movies that you have walked out on

Tools    

Originally Posted by Agent 0 Zero
For what

for what indeed
shareing an opinion

Gigli. Right after J.Lo did her soliloquoy on her 'pussy'. I was at a drive in movie theatre. Drove right out.

Leonard Part 6 with Bill Cosby I lasted about 30 minutes before I realized I wasted my money and the only other time was 3000 Miles to Graceland.Although, there should have been plenty of others.
Legends of the Fall
BraveHeart
American History X

KiokoWorld.com
Hope Floats is the only movie I have ever walked out on.

Enemies are so stimulating.
blair witch 2 because it was rubbish! so all my friends thought anyway...i left because secretly i was scared
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

May The Forks be With Us
i havent walked out on any movies. it might be because i paid for it and im too cheap to let the movies take my money for sumthin i didnt even watch. u knwo what i dont understand. how u can get banned here. the people here are so nice how can u make them mad. its almost like u have to try hard like trying to run a 5 min mile hard

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

I walked out on Van Helsing. This movie was just utterly horribly made. I remember it was one of the scenes where the villain with the long hair and hairclip that looked like he bought it at wal-mart and I just couldn't take it any more. I actually thought of demanding my money back I was so disgusted but I lost my nerve. I wanted to walk out on Cabin Fever as well pidzillas, but I was with a date and I usually suck it up in that case.

The Last Exorcism. I guess from now on, I'll know better than to go to a PG-13 horror film the Saturday night after it opens... nothing but teeny-boppers on their cell phones, or blabbing with their friends. And the shrill screams when practically *nothing* happened--Oh God. I had enough after this guy behind us dropped his cell phone under our seat and asked us to pick it up for him. He was talking to his friends and playing on his phone the whole time...

Anyway, we got our money back because the crowd was so loud and dumb. Oh yeah, and the movie wasn't so great anyway. We saw it the next day, and... meh. Again... beware of PG-13 horrors... they tend to suck anyway.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I remember a long while back walking out on New York, New York, with DeNiro and Liza Minelli. All I can remember is at one point I was seeing DeNiro with a saxaphone (), and the next minute rushing out of the theatre into the real New York, where we were at the time. As I remember, it was a lot more fun to be in the real New York than watch these shenanigans. I do love Scorsese, and maybe I'll give this another shot at some point, but back then, I'm sure we left some skidmarks on the aisle floors (and not on our seats...).

I wanna see New York, New York. I saw the soundtrack in a store once and I'm sad now that I didn't buy it.

"Live forever or die trying"
Walked out on the Blair witch project as well, couldnt take the camera's shakiness, gave me a head ache. That movie and quarantine partly because it was just bad though.

I have only walked out on 2 movies but can't remember the first one. The second one was Ocean's 12, it could have been because I was drinking at the time and just didn't have the patience to sit there, or it could have been because the movie just plain sucks.

I tend to stay even for bad movies, just because I paid $10 to sit there.....

I'm sorry, but I really like Cobra. It's bad, but in the good way I like.

I've never walked out of a film, either. Mainly because I dont' go and see films I don't think I'm going to like and, on odd occassion that someone else picks the film, because it costs a bloody fortune to go to the cinema these days.

I don't think I've ever walked out of a film in a theater, but the closest I came was probably The Fountain. There are few directors that will hit you harder over the head with a metaphor than Darren Aronofsky. But I also paid like eight dollars, so...

A system of cells interlinked
The Fountain is an absolutely fantastic film - a brilliant study on acceptance, remorse, and death. Your comment seems to be derisive, which is a real shame.

The Fountain is an absolutely fantastic film - a brilliant study on acceptance, remorse, and death. Your comment seems to be derisive, which is a real shame.
And now I know the film transcends generations