Wall.e

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
4-minute featurette

All of the released footage as of today

Teaser 1 (6.22.07):
QuickTime, High Definition (1080p)
QuickTime, High Definition (720p)
QuickTime, High Definition (480p)
QuickTime, Hi-Res
QuickTime, Med-Res
QuickTime, Lo-Res
Windows Media Player, Hi-Res
Windows Media Player, Lo-Res
iPod Video, Zipped
PSP Video, Zipped

International Teaser (10.3.07):
QuickTime, Hi-Res
QuickTime, Med-Res
QuickTime, Lo-Res
iPod Video

Teaser 2 (12.21.07):
QuickTime, Hi-Res
QuickTime, Med-Res
QuickTime, Lo-Res
Windows Media Player, Med-Res
iPod Video, Zipped

Trailer (3.14.08):
QuickTime, Hi-Res
QuickTime, Med-Res
QuickTime, Lo-Res
iPod Video, Zipped

International Trailer (3.11.08):
Flash Player

Super Bowl Spot (2.3.08):
QuickTime, Hi-Res
QuickTime, Med-Res
QuickTime, Lo-Res
iPod Video, Zipped

TV Spot 1 (3.29.08):
Flash Player

TV Spot 2 (4.23.08):
Flash Player

Vacuum Vignette (2.16.08):
QuickTime, Hi-Res
QuickTime, Med-Res
QuickTime, Lo-Res
iPod Video, Zipped

'WALL•E Meets a Magnet' Vignette (4.22.08):
QuickTime, Hi-Res
QuickTime, Med-Res
QuickTime, Lo-Res

Hey guys, try to build a bot

go to the "build-a-bot" section

also, a new picture

I am burdened with glorious purpose
My 3 year old niece saw the trailer for this the other day and went into a trance in front of the screen... later on she was pointing at the lug nuts on my Jeep saying Wall.e... so I may try to take her. She will sit all the way through movies that catch her attention but hasn't seen one on the big screen yet...
my youngest son is ADHD (he's 12 now) and when he was about 3 or 4, I'd take him to the movies and he couldn't make it through. Usually had to leave and go amuse him in the lobby. They were Disney animated. Then I took him to see Pixar's A Bug's Life, and he was entranced the entire time! Didn't even move except to inhale a bunch of popcorn. Us parents were in disbelief!

Pixar is a magic elixir for small children.

This movie looks absolutely amazing. I cannot wait... I even get the feeling this could be the biggest Pixar ever! (we'll see....)

i'm really excited about this movie. pixar movies are usually very well made. they do miyazaki justice in saying they get most of their inspiration from him.

My other Wall•E Countdown

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Check out the trailer Pyro, i think it looks awesome...i'm in love with his glassy eyes already.
Yeah, I hate to compromise my virility, but the little fella's downright adorable.

Lets put a smile on that block
Yeah, I hate to compromise my virility, but the little fella's downright adorable.
Virility be damned! I wanna dress in a skirt and be his girlfriend!

Um....HA! Only kidding. Yeah he's...uh swell aint he!....Ohgod

Virility be damned! I wanna dress in a skirt and be his girlfriend!
Tart

I didn't see the latest Wall-E videos added to the list. Pixar has come out with even more fun objects for the little guy to play with
Hula-Hoop

Headphones

I've seen various trailers for this flick in theaters maybe half a dozen times, and I'm consistently amazed at how much everyone seems to like it. They don't cheer, of course (it's not that kind of movie), and they don't laugh loudly, but everyone seems to chuckle and giggle. Seems to change the mood of the theater a little.

Anyway, the premise doesn't actually intrigue me that much, and if this weren't Pixar, I probably wouldn't be terribly interested. But of course, it is Pixar, which means it'll be good at worst, and great at best. And though I'm not sure of this, the trailers make it seem as if a good third of the film (the first third, I'd imagine) might be without any actual dialogue.

Except for those elongated robot noises that kinda-sorta sound like words, of course.

Wall-e the robot reminds me of an updated version of Johnny 5.
That's what a lot of people are saying..

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I've seen various trailers for this flick in theaters maybe half a dozen times, and I'm consistently amazed at how much everyone seems to like it. They don't cheer, of course (it's not that kind of movie), and they don't laugh loudly, but everyone seems to chuckle and giggle. Seems to change the mood of the theater a little.

Anyway, the premise doesn't actually intrigue me that much, and if this weren't Pixar, I probably wouldn't be terribly interested. But of course, it is Pixar, which means it'll be good at worst, and great at best. And though I'm not sure of this, the trailers make it seem as if a good third of the film (the first third, I'd imagine) might be without any actual dialogue.

Except for those elongated robot noises that kinda-sorta sound like words, of course.
From what I've read, the film doesn't have much dialogue at all. Which makes it even more intriguing and quite a gamble. The man who created the sounds for R2D2 has created the sounds here.

This could be pretty historical if the film is a big hit.

From what I've read, the film doesn't have much dialogue at all. Which makes it even more intriguing and quite a gamble. The man who created the sounds for R2D2 has created the sounds here.

This could be pretty historical if the film is a big hit.
Ben Burtt (sounds designer for basically every Star Wars and Indiana Jones film) is the sound designer and Thomas Newman (Finding Nemo) is creating a original music for the film.

In the trailer you can hear the humans, other robots, and the ship speak. Wall-E doesn't really seem to speak but he is drawn so expressively that you will definitely be able to read him emotionally. Definitely different from your average animated film, but that;s what makes it interesting.

Lets put a smile on that block
First reviews of WALL*E are coming through from the wrap party screening at Pixar HQ, and it sounds very good...
Originally Posted by Taken from Slash Film blog
It is about as far from the “same-old” as you can get. I got to see it last night and it is nothing less than astonishing. A love story with robots that is so emotional and touching. Robots who teach humans how to be human again. And it is the best looking film so far this year of any released or on the horizon. The animation is virtually ALL pantomime—and is so entertaining. I can’t wait to see it again! What an amazing risk Pixar took—and it really pays off in spades.”

You will definitely have to come back here and give your persona l review. Everything I have read so far has been VERY positive.
Here is a review at Hollywood Newsroom:
http://www.hollywood-newsroom.com/ne...s-centurys-et/
"It’s honestly funny, moving and exciting, and Wall-E itself (himself?) is adorable and endearing. It’s a great, great movie. Also Presto had me crippled with laughter. Y’all are in for a treat. I can’t wait to see it again, and I never want to see something again right away.”"