Lotr 4 =d

Tools    

I know it will never happen but it would be cool if they made a 4th reguarding what happened to everyone

Legolas back at his home and what not

The dwarf(forgot his name) living and what not

and Aragorn

Like maybe they all meet up again one day =O

Wont happen but it would be cool =D

i wouldnt really be interested in that. and like you said it will never happen and i want to keep it that way.
ps. the site has a bunch of smilies to choose from you dont have to make your own

And this is my BOOMstick!
there should be a mini lotr4 - frodo is walking down a road, falls down and dies.

I don't go for 'LOTR 4'.... but as for The Hobbit, everyone is up for it especially Peter Jackson. If things go the way they are, it looks like that will be one of the next projects for Jackson.

I thought that Jackson would have made The Hobbit earlier, to show studios what he could do with LOTR and a bigger budget especially as the animated version didnt even get past FOTR

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I thought that Jackson would have made The Hobbit earlier, to show studios what he could do with LOTR and a bigger budget especially as the animated version didnt even get past FOTR
I believe he stated that he did not want to when filming began on LotR, but as filming went so well and the movies did so well finacially(sp?) I believe he changed his mind. It also helps that Ian McKellen(sp?) has said he would be interested in playing Gandalf again, which would be a must if they make The Hobbitt, and Andy Serkis as Gollum. I belive another reason he changed his mind, was after the LotR trilogy made so much money, he realized that the production company(i can'r remember which big one it was) would most likely want The Hobbit made since it would be a "cash cow" for lack of a better term, and he said if it is going to get made he would like to be the one to do it, so he could get all the same people involved so that the movies look similar and seem to flow, unlike a certain other individual's prequel trilogy(i won't name any name's but he know's who he is, lol)...and in regard's to that...hopefully unlike that person's new movies, The Hobbit won't suck!
- Corey Taylor (2002)

Quick comment on LOTR, Legolas ownz you all! That dude dont need a gun..Hes kick ur a#$ with a bow =D

Neutral Milk Hotel
The Hobbit should Definetly happen. LOTR 4 most definetly should not. bottom line.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

They all die and get buried next to each other, the end.

Originally Posted by Firebug911
I know it will never happen but it would be cool if they made a 4th reguarding what happened to everyone

Legolas back at his home and what not

The dwarf(forgot his name) living and what not

and Aragorn

Like maybe they all meet up again one day =O

Wont happen but it would be cool =D
hmmmmm...since the Lord of the Rings movies are based on a trilogy of books,and J,R.R. Tolkien never wrote anything regarding what happens to the remaining characters, a sequel to the trilogy doesn't seem very likely. Although he did write 2 "prequels, The Hobbit and The Silmarillion (which was actually finished by his son), and these would make great bases for movies. The Silmarillion is based hundreds of years before the LotR storylines and has a few of the older characters in it (Elrond, Galadriel,etc) which should appeal to the LotR enthusiast.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Lord of the Rings Two: The Bling-Bling Toe Ring of Power
Some how I dont quite think it will happen....

However i wouldn't say no to a new cut of LOTR with some of Maddox's ideas incorporated. Booya

LOTR 4 is a horrible idea, quite possibly the worst ever produced by anyone. Ever.

Lord of the Idiots!
Worst. Idea. Ever...
btw, the dwarfs name was Gimli if that helps the flow of ideas.

I hope they make the hobbit, and the silmarillion would be interesting. I spent a day driving to every bookstore in State College PA once to find it.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Firebug911
Quick comment on LOTR, Legolas ownz you all! That dude dont need a gun..Hes kick ur a#$ with a bow =D
There are no guns in the story! But he does own with the bow; I love the bit where he's surfing down the stairs on the sheild and shoots people while going down. I know I know it's really corny but hey you can't deny the coolness factor.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
there should be a mini lotr4 - frodo is walking down a road, falls down and dies.

history *is* moralizing
what about a crossover with Harry Potter?

Yeah I know theres no guns in it =( but even if there was...Hes faster with a bow then a person with a sword..

I liked it when he would take out an arrow...Then stab an orc in the eye put it on the bow and shoot another orc comming at him..within seconds....Cool stuff =D

BTW: Whoever got mad at me for forgetting the "dwarfs" name....I can only remember so many characters rofl...I can name just about every person on the LOTR's movies but meh too lazy