Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz Thriller Titled Knight & Day

Tools    

James Mangold-directed action-comedy starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz now has an official title – Knight & Day.
The 20th Century Fox film had previously been known as “Wichita” and “Trouble Man”

The movie, currently filming in Boston, also stars Peter Sarsgaard, Viola Davis, Olivier Martinez, Paul Dano, Maggie Grace and Mark Blucas.

Mangold wrote the script with Scott Frank. The studio is planning a July 2, 2010 release.

Source: moviepi.com

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Here is the TRAILER

Cruise in a comedic action film? Looks alright.

Suspect's Reviews

Cruise is great, but this movie doesn't look like it would do anything for me.

See the trailer here:

Banned from Hollywood.
They do make a good couple, as seen previously in Vanilla Sky. Cruise is great for comedy. Hasnt done one in quite some time. Although i have to say that i really don't think much of Cameron Diaz (other than Being john Malkoivch-where she was terrific). She's quite an average actress. Great (and yummy ) looks though.

Knight and Day Trailer

The first trailer for action-comedy Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz has been released online, and from the trailer it looks like they’ve got some good comedic chemistry.

In the film the fugitive couple are lead on a glamorous and sometimes deadly adventure where nothing and no one – even themselves – are what they seem. Amid shifting alliances and unexpected betrayals, they race across the globe, with their survival ultimately hinging on the battle of truth vs. trust.

Knight and Day is directed by James Mangold, director of Walk the Line and 3:10 to Yuma, and will be released next July.

Source: Filmonic

hahah this looks good I am kind of sick watching Tom Cruise in dramas and good movies just like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Mr and Mrs Smith this is gonna be fun

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Looks like its going to be a big hit this year.. Tom Cruise is one of the best actors in Hollywood.. not sure if Cameron would portray the role well, not a big fan of Cameron..

it is a pity,i can't see it...

This was only an alright movie, just because of the chemistry between the two. I wasn't really thrilled at all, and not many laugh out loud moments although there was consistent humor.

They do make a good couple, as seen previously in Vanilla Sky. Cruise is great for comedy. Hasnt done one in quite some time. Although i have to say that i really don't think much of Cameron Diaz (other than Being john Malkoivch-where she was terrific). She's quite an average actress. Great (and yummy ) looks though.
Obviously you haven't watched this Movie

Definately her best effort, and might I add! A powerful Film.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This does indeed look like a good watch

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
My first reaction on this movie was, "sheesh", but my curiosity might put it in the "guilty pleasures" category...