What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yes it was a good show. TBH, I liked it a lot more than the race which, I ashamedly admit, I tuned out of now and then. Made sure I watched the end though as there was no way I was missing the end of race radio and podium presentation, considering who won. I won't mention it just in case there's someone here who hasn't seen it and wants to. Suffice to say, he's one of my favourite drivers.
Deathly dull, as most of us thought it would be. In fact, I got so bored this afternoon I decided to do something that I'd vowed never to - alphabeticicise...alphabetize......alp... arrange my DVDs in alphabetical order.

I got as far as this:

Which is basically most of the stuff I had packed away and was not already on shelves and there are 6 or 7 piles out of shot. They're still on the floor.

Still, I found a rug that I thought I'd thrown out. 3 years ago.

Newt - The only car I ever sold to someone who I only knew online was a Megane like that - shipped it over to England. They're a great little car.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Deathly dull, as most of us thought it would be. In fact, I got so bored this afternoon I decided to do something that I'd vowed never to - alphabeticicise...alphabetize......alp... arrange my DVDs in alphabetical order.

I got as far as this:

Which is basically most of the stuff I had packed away and was not already on shelves and there are 6 or 7 piles out of shot. They're still on the floor.

Still, I found a rug that I thought I'd thrown out. 3 years ago.

Newt - The only car I ever sold to someone who I only knew online was a Megane like that - shipped it over to England. They're a great little car.
I dont envy you at all mate I have thought about doing it with my collection recently but nope I dont fancy it I'd be there forever

This is my second Megane I love the cars they are great runners, fuel efficant, safe and quite nippy for a 1.4 I had to sell my last one as we were having money prob's [as usual ] but we got this cheap off a family member and fairplay it is great

The People's Republic of Clogher
I nearly got a Megane (the one with the arse) last year before I decided on the Focus. The only reason I didn't was that there was a new model coming out, which looks great - especially the coupé.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Snap, just about to order an Indian. Kufta MuLai with Keema rice and Naan bread. Phwoar!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
trying to pick out what to cook for a late lunch and start on laundry so i will have a uniform ready for work in the morning..