Die Hard 4

Tools    

The title of the next installment Die Hard as of now is called Live Free or Die Hard. 20th Century Fox and director Len Wiseman bring back Bruce Willis along with Justin Long for the fourth ride to be released June 29, 2007.

In Die Hard 4, John McClane (Willis) attempts to stop a techno-terrorist from shutting down the nation's computer systems on the Fourth of July. The story takes place around Washington, D.C.

Why oh why do they need to mess with a good trilogy? If they are going to do this I think they should make sure that it at least holds a candle to the first movies.

One can only hope that at least it doesn't ruin the rest of the movies for some of us.

There are those who call me...Tim.
I don't see how the other 3 Die Hard movies can be spoilt if this film turns out to be a disappointment. If you watch it and end up hating it, just don't watch it again.
For example, I still enjoy watching the original Batman despite having seen Batman and Robin.

Anyway, even though the title sounds pretty naff, I have every faith in Bruce Willis and I hope this turns out to be good.

But then again, the Die Hard series hasn't exactly been blessed with good titles (Die Hard 2: Die Harder ), and they're still enjoyable enough.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Rock24cb
Why oh why do they need to mess with a good trilogy? If they are going to do this I think they should make sure that it at least holds a candle to the first movies.
First off, this isn't a good trilogy. The only one that should even be mentioned among movie goers is the original Die Hard. Number 2 was pointless and number 3 was ruined by Samuel Jackson. (However, let it be know I enjoy watching any of these 3) Now, I've know about them thinking about making another Die Hard but, now that it's official I'm freaking pumped and just can't wait. There's one thing about John McClane; you need more once you see the first one. The two sequels to the first one shouldn't even have the name Die Hard but I can live with that. Let's hope this fourth one really kicks some @$$.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
First off, this isn't a good trilogy. The only one that should even be mentioned among movie goers is the original Die Hard. Number 2 was pointless and number 3 was ruined by Samuel Jackson. (However, let it be know I enjoy watching any of these 3) Now, I've know about them thinking about making another Die Hard but, now that it's official I'm freaking pumped and just can't wait. There's one thing about John McClane; you need more once you see the first one. The two sequels to the first one shouldn't even have the name Die Hard but I can live with that. Let's hope this fourth one really kicks some @$$.
Perhapse trilogy was a misspeak on my paart but you know what I mean re-visiting a movie so many years after the origional but even the last movie is rarely a good idea.

Perhapse trilogy was a misspeak on my paart but you know what I mean re-visiting a movie so many years after the origional but even the last movie is rarely a good idea.
It actually is like a fashion there is going to be Rocky VI,Rambo IV.Anyway the best Die Hard movie was the first one the secod was good and the third one no comment I don't know what to expect from this one probably the story will suck but one thing is for sure there is going to be a lot of action that I too can't wait

If it's better then Die Hard 2, I'll be happy. If it's better then Die Hard 3, I'll be satisfied. And if it's better then Die Hard, I'll yell "Yippe Kiyya Motherf*****!!"

Lord of the Idiots!
Why does DH3 get such a bad rap? Personally I liked it alot, i thought it was great entertainment, and when I see it on tv now, I usually stop and watch it. There was really nothing about it I disliked enough to make a big deal about.

There are those who call me...Tim.
It loses a lot of steam towards the middle (and I mean a LOT) and never really recovers, and Jeremy Irons' death was terrible.

I kinda liked the chemistry between Willis and Jackson, though. That was definitely one of the better points.

But yeah, the first is in a league of it's own.

Well, like Ash Lee said it really doesn't pack the action all the way through. The first one just seemed to top itself everytime something suspenseful happened. You'd be like wow! That was even better then something else. Die Hard 3 didn't do that very well.

First off, this isn't a good trilogy. The only one that should even be mentioned among movie goers is the original Die Hard. Number 2 was pointless and number 3 was ruined by Samuel Jackson. (However, let it be know I enjoy watching any of these 3)
Never figured you'd have said that. Always thought you enjoyed all 3 films with your name being John McClane there.
Kind of like myself and Scream I guess. I loved the first, and could have lived without the other two. Still didnt mind watching them, but again, still could have lived with out them.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I like Die Hard 3 alot, with the exception of the crappy lackluster ending, it could have been the best out of the three.

Suspect's Reviews

Originally Posted by Escape
Never figured you'd have said that. Always thought you enjoyed all 3 films with your name being John McClane there.
Kind of like myself and Scream I guess. I loved the first, and could have lived without the other two. Still didnt mind watching them, but again, still could have lived with out them.
I enjoyed them, but the world would be a better place without them. My thoughts exactly.

I enjoyed them, but the world would be a better place without them. My thoughts exactly.
Ah ok. I like you am still looking forward to this 4th installment anyways.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Trailer anyone?

OMFG! They had to get Justin Long?

Oh well, I'm still going. Looks like it'll be packed with some action and I'll get to hear Yippie Kiyya Mutahf***** again.

I love all three Die Hards, Bruce Willis can keep them coming as far as I'm concerned. But would it kill him to be seen with a leggy blonde in these movies now and again?