What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

What did you think of it?

300. I enjoyed it. Excellent fight scenes and such. I've always been a fan of these types of movies (troy, alexander etc.) and 300 would be ranked up the top. I've heard those looking for historical accuracy say they didn't enjoy the movie at all but have a realistic expectation as the movie is based off the comic and you should find it great.

8.5/10

Saw Grindhouse tonight. Crazy, over-the-top gore and action, lots of familiar faces, but a bit longer than I thought it would be. The faux trailer for Thanksgiving was the highlight!

happily never after, that movie which used the voices of sigourney weaver, sarah michelle gellar and freddie prinze jr along with andy dick and some other guys. the movie got a few laughs out of me but that was all. my friends and i did not even talk about the movie as soon as we stepped out of the cinema.

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
Grindhouse (Robert Rodriguez & Quentin Tarantino)

I'd been looking forward to this movie for a long time and it didn't disappoint.

The Lookout (Scott Frank)

This movie pretty much had me in a vice from opening to closing with its great character driven action. Best movie I've seen so far this year.

Hot Fuzz (Edgar Wright)

Just a whole bunch of fun complimented nicely by references to great trash like Point Break.

kickin it old skool... i just cant get over it... especially that kid, bboy casper, he should have been the star of the night with his kick ass moves...

300 - it was fine but not something I'd see twice (of course Wild Hogs was one I saw twice so I don't know if my taste in movies can be trusted).

[spoilers="My biggest peeve with it was that they stopped just as the rest of the spartans were preparing to battle after the 300 had paved the way. Then it ended. As far as I'm concerned, keep going with the story (which probably would have taken a new movie of its own to accomplish) or don't introduce it, just have a narrative about the overall outcome with some faded-in action shots, crediting the 300's role in it"
[/SPOILERS]

i last saw 300 its a good film but although the monsters and all that make it cool it should have been more realistic but i love the first fight scene!!! a bit too cartoony on some bits though
---

Last movie i've seen in theaters was **In The Land Of Women** B4 that was *The Invisble**

Ok so I went and saw spiderman 3 even though I said I wouldn't on opening night here in Australia. My speculation of annoying people at the theatre was right: A few laser pointers and immature remarks at the screen but the movie was quite good.
Not a fan of the whole romance thrown in between fight scenes but man was the fighting good.
I'd rate it better than the second 8.5/10

A system of cells interlinked
300 in IMAX

Entertaining, but silly. I had fun, though.

The Reaping...but only because my girlfriend wanted to see it. The only redeeming feature in that, um, feature /: is Hilary Swank's fine bottom.

Blades of glory. The movie had me crackin' up.

now the last movie i've seen was Spider Man 3!!! and i get to see it again next weekend with my sister

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Spider-Man 3

Fun action scenes, interesting development of Harry Osborn's character and the added depths and backstory of Sandman, and watching Peter struggle with "The enemy within", especially during the brilliant action set-piece between him and his uncle's true killer.

Badly let down by a wasted Venom and a pathetic cop-out of an excuse for:
WARNING: "Spider-Man 3" spoilers below
Harry to team up with Spidey for the end of film showdown.

"Gee, thanks for holding onto that snippet of information about my father's death all these years, although it would've been nice to know about that before I got half my face blown off!

3/5

So much wasted potential