Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Tools    

Otherwise around 8 and 9 A.M. would work fine actually.
Looks like it will be sometime between 6-8 PM GMT. So that's what 8-10 PM Central European Time? Will most likely be finished before Midnight your time.

So ..... I'm completely safe if I sleep in until 5:45 pm tomorrow then? Kewl

Going to try and start the Countdown at 7PM GMT which is about four hours from now since that was a good time for most. No guarantees yet but whenever i do i'll give everyone a mention anyway.

*prepares himself for this to slip to Sunday evening..... :imaginarywhistlingemoji:

Going to try and start the Countdown at 7PM GMT which is about four hours from now since that was a good time for most. No guarantees yet but whenever i do i'll give everyone a mention anyway.
You should do it from 7PM GMT, because of them Americans. Europeans should be fine too.

You should do it from 7PM GMT, because of them Americans. Europeans should be fine too.
Yeah, that's what i said. The reason i said no guarantees is i can't be sure something won't come up yet.

Oh yeah, sorry for the confusion guys. I meant 7PM BST. My phone is on GMT and that's what i usually look at for the time, my Laptop is on BST which i forgot about so i got the times mixed up. 7PM BST tonight, around three hours now.

Thanks to Chyp for pointing that out

Used the mentions from the Actors Countdown as a start in preparing the ones for this. This had 31 in common with the Actors Countdown. Which means 12 new lists , and 22 didn't send one for this Just imagine the 65 list Countdowns for both of these:

Got the opening post and the one pointers ready so it looks like 7PM BST is on: about an hour and 20 minutes from now.

Any more guesses for how many lists the winner was on and how many points it got? Or is it going to become a tradition that Chypmunk is the only one that guesses?

What has Chypmunk guessed?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

The winner of the Actors Countdown was on 12 Lists and had 87 Points and that was from 9 more lists for the record. Maybe that's a good indicator maybe it's a red herring; what are you asking me for?