Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

Cold and windy. More rain coming later on in the week. Woohoo!

Cold, since yesterday.

Piles and piles of fluffy white snow. Super powdery. Still coming down.

Noteworthy mostly just because in the 2+ years we've listed at our current house the road crews have been amazing and this is, I think, the first time I've started to drive to work and decided not to because it didn't feel entirely safe going down the big hill nearby.

I'm told that it feels like -20 Fahrenheit (-29C) outside and I'll take their word for that, but it's really only -4 F air temp so it's much warmer than it feels.

Piles and piles of fluffy white snow. Super powdery. Still coming down.

Noteworthy mostly just because in the 2+ years we've listed at our current house the road crews have been amazing and this is, I think, the first time I've started to drive to work and decided not to because it didn't feel entirely safe going down the big hill nearby.
Yesterday was brutal in Connecticut. It wasn’t the amount of snow - we’ve had much more snow in prior years, but the ice was frickin terrifying. I called my “snow” man in tears because I couldn’t get down our front steps. He came over right away & next time he comes he will bring me a bag of sand. (Long boring story, husband is out of commish at the mo.)

Amazed myself by doing my usual Wednesday walk today. Tons of ice, but I have crampons attached to my sneakers otherwise wouldn’t attempt it. It’s melting quickly now & it’s my birthday!!!

Icy cold in Texas last week. A few nights of getting up every few hours to run the water so the pipes don't burst. Now, cool and rainy (my favorite kind of weather).

Yesterday was brutal in Connecticut. It wasn’t the amount of snow - we’ve had much more snow in prior years, but the ice was frickin terrifying. I called my “snow” man in tears because I couldn’t get down our front steps. He came over right away & next time he comes he will bring me a bag of sand. (Long boring story, husband is out of commish at the mo.)

Amazed myself by doing my usual Wednesday walk today. Tons of ice, but I have crampons attached to my sneakers otherwise wouldn’t attempt it. It’s melting quickly now & it’s my birthday!!!
That sounds scary. Happy Birthday, girl!

That sounds scary. Happy Birthday, girl!
Slipped on the ice badly on Monday & broke my wrist. Off in a little while to see the orthopedist who was my doc when I broke my right wrist some years ago.