A Clockwork Orange
19.35%
6 votes
Jaws
3.23%
1 votes
Other
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I think The Godfather will probably win, but I'm hoping Taxi Driver pulls an "upset" (I won't be upset).

I voted for Jaws; I think it'll be on the most lists. It's not what I'm rooting for though
I would be okay with that, but I don't think it's going to happen. It's not what I'm rooting for either, but I'd be okay with it at #1.

JAWS FTW !

Oh, it's probably gonna be Jaws. Derek Vinyard has a special power with these kinds of things.

I don't think it's going to be The Godfather because the favorites never seem to win. For the 90s list most people thought Pulp Fiction would win and it didn't, and The Shining wasn't a favorite for the 80s list either. So I'm expecting an underdog to take the first place this time as well.

I'm going Jaws this time.

Just because the favorites never seem to win doesn't mean it won't win this time.

Just because the favorites never seem to win doesn't mean it won't win this time.
I believe in these things. I can assure you it won't be The Godfather.

I'm voting with my heart:

Chinatown is going to win!!!

I wanted both The Shining and Goodfellas to win, so maybe it will happen again!

I believe in these things. I can assure you it won't be The Godfather.
Well, look, I'm not gonna doubt your little pattern speculation thing. Lord knows I believe in them, too. But I still think it's possible that the pattern can break.

Godfather Part II is not a definite top 10 lock either, I think. There will be plenty of people who only voted for The Godfather and voted for other favorites instead of also voting for the sequel.

Godfather Part II is not a definite top 10 lock either, I think. There will be plenty of people who only voted for The Godfather and voted for other favorites instead of also voting for the sequel.
Yeah, I think it's possible Godfather Part II won't be Top 10.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Or people that haven't seen it. Oh wait, I'm the only nut head who hasn't